hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
Put spiders in Alice bed when she is alone at night.
Keep Lisa and Ann happy. Do the homework without demanding anything in return and do "are you tired" massage.
Your weed quest looks stuck as you never gave weed to Kate at 1:00 and now you can't do it anymore.
so i cant do the weed ? what should i do about it ?
n 1 more thing. about olivia should i play her quest or i just go with lisa first ?

btw sorry about my languege. english is not my native hehe..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
so i cant do the weed ? what should i do about it ?
n 1 more thing. about olivia should i play her quest or i just go with lisa first ?

btw sorry about my languege. english is not my native hehe..
If you select "Complex plan" when talking with Lisa about the way she should act with Alex and Olivia, game will end at 0.9 version content. There is no logical way to advance that path into 0.10 content. In 0.10 Max and Lisa start their dates near the school and she introduces him to some blonde schoolmate, who was dumped by her boyfriend. You can select Olivia's path to experience Olivia's story, but you will have to select other story path to get to mod content.

You will have to accept that weed opportunity will remain unfinished in this playthrough. You would be missing only one repeatable threesome event, which stops when Kate is allowed to visit Alice at 23:00.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how to unlock the quest "changing roles" ?
After movie with Alice and Monica start putting spiders in Alice bed when she is alone at night.
Protect Alice in bed. Do more than Max was doing previously.
Talk with Lisa activates about watching stuff.
Do spiders with Alice again.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Alice goes with Anton - 1 time - (Monday, Alice's room 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 2 times - (Thursday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 3 times - (Tuesday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay..."
Alice rides with Anton - 4 times - (Friday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".

How to trigger these events? Something about buying a motorcycle but i can't locate where to purchase it. Also, the conversation never happens with Alice in her room on any of those days at that time. It's just her changing clothes.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Alice goes with Anton - 1 time - (Monday, Alice's room 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 2 times - (Thursday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 3 times - (Tuesday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay..."
Alice rides with Anton - 4 times - (Friday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".

How to trigger these events? Something about buying a motorcycle but i can't locate where to purchase it. Also, the conversation never happens with Alice in her room on any of those days at that time. It's just her changing clothes.
Events require Max blackmail Alice at 22:00 when she tries to punish Max and Lisa.

remfollador

Jul 11, 2020
Hi, does any body knows who compressed the game? Right now it says completed, so i would like to have it completed but compressed, thanks anyway

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
help me .. eric ... how do i do it here?? I found my wallet, how do I proceed here?
See walkthrough for wallet in original game walkthroughs.

You have two options. Either you give wallet to Eric and then some red headed devil will tell Max what he has to do next, or you let timer expire and deal with him in other way. If Alice is your favorite in the family, give wallet to Eric.

Technically mod story assumes that you do not give wallet to Eric.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Im stuck and dont know what to do next. I think the next will be Liza sex lesson with Kira but I think im missing something first. Im on the Olivia girlfriend path.(I didnt changed any flag just cheated some money)

EDIT: Seems like Olivia Path is broken. Started a new game with the Liza girlfriend path and made it in one go to currently sex ed.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Im stuck and dont know what to do next. I think the next will be Liza sex lesson with Kira but I think im missing something first. Im on the Olivia girlfriend path.(I didnt changed any flag just cheated some money)

EDIT: Seems like Olivia Path is broken. Started a new game with the Liza girlfriend path and made it in one go to currently sex ed.
Olivia's path is not broken. It ends at 0.9 version content and that got nothing to do with mod.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes