Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
But the game is marked as completed. If I cannot progress the game with the Olivia path its actually broken.
It is not mod related. Original mod distribution site specifically warns not to play in Olivia's path.

There is no logical way to continue 0.10+ story in Olivia's path. In later versions Lisa introduces Max to her schoolmate, who got dumped by her boyfriend. It is hard to introduce to somebody who Max is already fucking.

If you select Olivia's path, story ends with Max having just one girlfriend.

You would not call FarCry game broken, if you select to go hunting with Pagan Min.

Last edited:
Reactions: joseph_vega

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
there si a full walkthrough somewhere ?
Guide. The translation was made through Google translator.

v.0.15.0.004

1st visit to Vika's cafe - Available after starting periodic meetings with Lisa
2nd visit to Vika's cafe
Conversation with Lisa - (morning 10:00)
1st conversation with Kira (12:00, pool)
3rd visit to Vika's cafe
2nd conversation with Kira (12:00, pool)
4th visit to Vika's cafe
3rd conversation with Kira (12:00, pool)
5th visit to Vika's cafe
1st visit to the bar with Vika at 17.00
4th conversation with Kira (12:00, pool)
2nd visit to the bar with Vika
5th conversation with Kira (12:00, pool)
1st real date with Vika
Periodic event with Vika

v.0.16.0.004
1st new lesson - naked blowjob (Wednesday 23:00) - after the availability of sex on TV (phrases - Can we have some fun?)
2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)
3rd new lesson - kuni (Wednesday 23:00)
Conversation with Lisa about lessons (morning 10:00)
Talking with mom about continuing lessons and rejection (21:00 while watching TV)
Meeting at night at the TV with Kira and talking on the set of mom (Wednesday or Sunday)
Talking to mom about her outdoor shoot and refusing to talk (9:00 pm while watching TV)
Meeting by the pool and Kira's story about filming on the beach and an offer to meet at the TV
Meeting with Kira at night and watching a video about the beach and about the party in the club, at night by TV (Wednesday or Sunday)
Talking to mom about that shoot at the club and the trip to the hut and her silence (21:00 while watching TV)
Conversation with Kira and transfer of a flash drive with a request to watch alone (Wednesday or Sunday)
Evening TV watching with mom and watching a transferred flash drive - sex with a man and a scandal (21:00 while watching TV)
Reconciliation and sex with mom (beginning at 21:00 at TV in the evening, then in the bedroom)
Talking to mom about new lessons with Lisa (21:00 while watching TV)
4th lesson with Lisa about sex and "accidental hitting the target" (Wednesday 23:00)
Conversation with Lisa about the lesson (morning 10:00)
Max decides to play pranks with Lisa - Max with Lisa at night in the kitchen + Anna (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)
Talking to mom - calm her down (21:00 while watching TV)
Watching TV with Mom and Lisa and Max's footjob (21:00 while watching TV)
Watching a movie about sex in the bathroom with mom and offering to film yours (21:00 while watching TV)
With Anna in the bathroom - a film about smoking (13:00 Thursday)
Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower (07:00 bathroom)
Watching an anal movie with mom and discussing past events - 1st viewing (21:00 while watching TV)
Watching an anal movie with mom and discussing past events - 2nd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)
Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and first anal with Anna on the court (07:00 bathroom)
Watching an anal movie with mom and discussing your first anal 3rd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)
Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and periodic anal with Anna on the site (07:00 bathroom)
Intermittent anal with mom during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want to have some fun?" (Monday, Saturday)
Mom's nighttime upset ASP - Anna is drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday)
Watching a movie about sex with a sleeping woman with mom (21:00 while watching TV)

v.0.17.0.005
Max talks to Lisa about Olivia's night visit (morning 10:00) - Available after the last visit to Olivia's house and the availability of anal with Anna
Max tells his mom that a friend's visit is good. (pool, morning)
Max invites Olivia (15:00 around the school)
Olivia's first visit (23:00 Friday, pool)
Chat with Lisa before the photo session (after blowjob in the bathroom on Saturday (22.00) - Available after the third date with Lisa and the availability of anal with Anna
Lisa's 1st Photoshoot - Bunny Rabbit (during class with Lisa, Monday)
Lisa's 2nd photo session (during the lesson with Lisa)
Showing a photo to Lisa (during a lesson with Lisa)
Olivia's second visit (23:00, pool)
Olivia's third visit (23:00, pool)
Max talking to Lisa after Olivia's 3rd visit (morning 10:00)
Conversation with Kira about Lisa as a fashion model - (at night 03:00 - in the living room or in the pool)
Lisa's 3rd photoshoot - in the kitchen instead of school (morning 10:00)
Olivia's fourth visit (23:00, pool)
Fifth visit by Olivia (23:00, pool)
Conversation with Lisa after Olivia's last visit (morning 10:00)
Olivia's sixth visit (23:00, pool)
Conversation with Lisa after Olivia's visit (morning 10:00)
Olivia's seventh visit (23:00, pool)
Conversation with Lisa after Olivia's seventh visit (morning 10:00)
4th photo session with Liza and Kira (morning 10:00)
Max tries to convince Lisa about Olivia's visits (morning 10:00)
Olivia's eighth visit (23:00, pool)
Olivia's ninth visit (23:00, pool)
Olivia's tenth visit (23:00, pool)
Lisa discovers Max fucking Olivia - 1st scene (11pm, pool)
Lisa discovers Max fucking Olivia - 2nd scene - sex with Lisa (23:00, pool)
Lisa and Max - sex in bed 1st time (at night, wake up Lisa)
Lisa and Max - sex in bed 2nd time (at night, wake up Lisa)
Chatting with Lisa after a night of sex (morning 10:00)
Lisa and Max - sex in bed - periodic (at night, wake up Lisa)
Lisa - Sex Machine - (Wednesday or Sunday)
Lisa Max sex in the room in the morning - periodic (morning 10:00)
Lisa Max sex on the veranda - occasional (Saturday instead of shopping)
Olivia and Lisa shopping (Saturday)
Max talks to his mother about Olivia's nightly visits (pool)
Conversation with Lisa after a conversation with her mother (morning 10:00)
Max's late visit to Olivia's house - unsuccessful (Monday, Thursday) - (23:00, pool)
Max's late visit to Olivia's home is lucky (Monday, Thursday) - (23:00, pool)

v.0.18.0.011
Meeting at night at the TV with Kira and talk about reconciliation with Anna (Wednesday or Sunday 03.00)
Kira and Anna in bed at night - reconciliation (Tuesday 23.00, Saturday 23.00)
Meeting at night at the TV with Kira and a conversation about what he saw reconciliation - (Wednesday, Sunday 03.00)
Kira and mom - fun in the bedroom (Tuesday 22.00, Saturday 22.00) - First time
Meeting at night at TV with Kira and talk about the continuation of relations with my mother (Wednesday, Sunday 03.00)
Kira and mom - fun in the bedroom (Tuesday 22.00, Saturday 22.00) - Periodic meetings
Kira and mom caress on the sofa in the living room - First time (Wednesday 23.00, Saturday 23.00)
Conversation with Lisa in the room (room - 10.00 am)
Punishment of the mother for all – blowjob – Phrases: No, mom, you are wrong … – And I will punish you myself... (only after Max sets Alice up with cigarettes)
Kira and mom of fun - Group - focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)
Kira and mom fun - at night with Kira (Tuesday 23.00)
Kira and mom of fun - Group - focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00) - Periodic meetings
Kira and Anna caress on the sofa in the living room (night) (Tuesday 23.00) - Periodic meetings
Kira Mama fun in the bedroom - Recurring Encounters
Sex at night with Lisa and Kira - Kira's lessons instead of anal sex - First lesson
Sex at night with Lisa and Kira - Kira's lessons instead of anal sex - Periodic meetings
Sex with Lisa in the bathroom - Periodic meetings
Sex Max and Lisa in the kitchen in the evening - First time
Lisa’s new punishment – a blowjob for all – First time - Phrases: Mom, let me do it today!
Conversation with Lisa in the room (room - 10.00 am) - Phrases: I wanted to talk.
Lisa’s new punishment - blowjob in front of everyone - Periodic meetings - Phrases: Mom, let me do it today!
Lisa's private Punishment - Phrases: Mom, I'll punish Lisa after dinner, okay?
Sex Max and Lisa in the kitchen in the evening - Periodic meetings
Meeting at the pool with Kira at night and talking about going to the club, (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she doesn’t wear it? - Something I can’t believe about haircuts ...
Meeting at night with Kira at the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where are Alice cowards? – Can you talk about this in more detail?
Alice's punishment - a blowjob for everyone on the veranda – Phrases: Mom, let me do it today!
Sex with Alice after the club - Phrases: Can you handle it? Yes, you are drunk as an insole!
Conversation with Lisa in the room (room - 10.00 am)
Visit to Olivia's home. (Tuesday, 17.00, Friday 17.00)

v.0.19.0.012
Intimacy when ignoring Lisa - periodic event - at night when ignoring Lisa
Chat with Alice - a periodic event - (in Alice's room at 20.00) after the phrase " Do we really need it?"
Conversation with Lisa in the room about Olivia (room - 10.00 am)
Olivia's first day visit (Thursday 15.00 pool)
Sex with Olivia and Lisa at the pool1 time - oral (Monday or Thursday 16.00 pool)
Sex with Olivia and Lisa at the pool- sex with Olivia (Monday or Thursday 16.00 pool)
Sex with Olivia and Lisa at the pool- periodic sex with Olivia and Lisa (Monday Thursday 16.00 pool)
Visit to Olivia's home. Fucking Fingering Diana (Tuesday 5pm, Friday 5pm)
Visit to Olivia's home. Fuck Diana quietly from Olivia (Tuesday 5pm, Friday 5pm)
Periodic visit to Olivia's house - fuck Diana (Tuesday 17.00)

v.0.20.0.014
The scene where Max fucks sleeping Alice - (1 night "come in and lie down with her")
Visit to Olivia's home. Fuck Olivia quietly from Diana, after which Diana fires them (Friday 17.00)
Periodic visit to Olivia's home - Olivia and Diana together - different endings (Friday 17.00)
Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 12-00 Wednesday/Friday)
2nd conversation with Kira about Alice's film (Pool 11-00 Monday/Tuesday)
Alice's 1st visit to the studio (after dinner 20-00 Thursday)
3rd conversation with Kira about Alice's film (Pool 11-00 Monday/Tuesday)
Alice's 1st shooting - Secretary and Boss 1st episode (after dinner 20-00 Thursday)
Conversation with Kira about the film Alice (Pool 11-00)
Watching a movie with Alice and Kira (at night in the living room 3 hours - Sunday / Wednesday)
Max and Alice practice with Kira (Alice's room - Monday/Friday - 1 night)
Max and Alice's 2nd practice with Kira (Alice's room - Monday/Friday - 1 night)
2nd shoot of Alice - Secretary and Boss 2nd series (after dinner 20-00 Thursday)
Periodic meetings of Max, Alice and Kira - different endings (Alice's room - Monday / Friday - 1 night)

v.0.21.0.018
Alice poses - 5 options (depending on the days of the week and the level of relationship) - PERIODIC (Alice's room - 11.00) - the phrase "After everything that we had?"
Max talks with Lisa about Alice's punishment (morning 10.00) - the phrase "Hi, Lisa ... there is a conversation."
Conversation with Kira and Anna - problems (pool - 12.00) - the phrase "Sunbathing?"
Max contacts the hacker 1 time (own room, laptop - 01.00 - Monday)
Max contacts the hacker 2 times (own room, laptop - 01.00 - Friday)
Conversation with Kira and Anna about the results of contacting the hacker and Anna's filming (pool 12.00) - the phrase "Sunbathing?"
Max blackmails Alice and punishment - when Alice wants to punish Max and Lisa - 1 time - the phrase "Yeah, ran away!"
Max punishes Alice - PERIODIC - when Alice wants to punish Max and Lisa - the line "You seem to have forgotten, Alice."
Question about shooting - good luck - (pool - 12.00 - Wednesday) - the phrase "You look good!"
Anna and Max's visit to the new studio - Anna's photo session (bath 20.00 - Wednesday) - the phrase "Did you forget that we should go to the studio?"
Alice travels with Anton - 1 time - (Monday, Alice's room 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay ..."
Alice travels with Anton - 2 times - (Thursday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay ..."
Alice travels with Anton - 3 times - (Tuesday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay ..."
Alice travels with Anton - 4 times - (Friday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay ..."
Sex with Kira at night in the bathroom - PERIODIC (bathroom - 03.00 - Tuesday, Friday) - the phrase "You will fall asleep here after what you see!"
Sex with Kira at night in the living room near the TV - Anna notices them 1 time (living room 03.00 - Wednesday, Sunday) - the phrase "Maybe you can help me?"
Sex with Kira at night in the living room near the TV - Anna notices them 2 times (living room 03.00 - Wednesday, Sunday) - the phrase "Maybe you can help me?"
Sex with Kira at night in the living room near the TV - Anna notices them 3 times (living room 03.00 - Wednesday, Sunday) - the phrase "Maybe you can help me?"
Sex with Kira at night in the living room near the TV - Anna notices them 4 times (living room 03.00 - Wednesday, Sunday) - the phrase "Maybe you can help me?"
Sex with Kira at night in the living room near the TV - PERIODIC (living room 03.00 - Wednesday, Sunday) - a variety of options - the phrase "Maybe you can help me?"
Trio with Kira and Anna - PERIODIC - focus on Kira or Anna (Saturday 23.00) - the phrase "So just sit on it!"
Max trio with Anna and Alice in the bathroom after TV - PERIODIC (9 pm Tuesday, Saturday) - the phrase "Hmm ... (follow them)"

v.0.22.0.022
Lisa notices Max with Anna in the kitchen 1 time - (living room 20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - when choosing - "Fuck in the pussy - Fuck with all my might"
Lisa notices Max with Anna in the kitchen 2 times - (living room 20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - when choosing - "Fuck in the pussy - Fuck with all my might"
Lisa sees Max with Anna in the kitchen 3 times - (living room 20.00) (except Mondays and Thursdays) - when choosing - "Fuck pussy - Fuck hard"
Lisa sees Max with Anna in the kitchen 4 times - Lisa comes - (living room 20.00) (except Mondays and Thursdays) - when choosing - "Fuck pussy - Fuck hard"
Lisa sees Max with Anna in the kitchen 5 times - Lisa joins - (living room 20.00) (except Mondays and Thursdays) - when choosing - "Fuck pussy - Fuck hard"
Lisa notices Max with Lisa in the kitchen - POST (living room 20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - closes the sex scene with Anna in the kitchen) - when choosing - "Fuck in the pussy - Fuck with all your might"
Conversation with Kira and Anna about the film made - (pool 12.00) - the phrase "You look good!"
Anton's film in the studio with Kira and Anna - (living room 3:00 Wednesday/Sunday) - Hide and wait
Max learns about Anna's meeting with Anton - (pool 12.00) - the phrase "You look good!"
Max on a motorcycle and watching mom - (mom's room 10.00 / 11.00 Thursday / Friday - the phrases “What are you planning to do? - Maybe we can chat then?”
Max is talking with his mother in the living room (living room 21.00) - the phrases “What are you planning to do? - Can I talk to you?
Anton comes for Alice - collision with Olivia (pool 16.00 - Monday / Thursday) - the phrase "I understand ... Hmm ... Who else has arrived?"
Max on a bike watching mom - Oliva 1 time (mom's room 10.00 / 11.00 Wednesday / Thursday) - the phrases "What are you planning to do - Maybe we can chat then?"
Max on a bike - Olive 2 times (Pool - 17.00 Tuesday / Friday - "Leave the house" button) - Go to Olivia
Max on a bike - Jacuzzi Repair Order (Pool 17:00 Tuesday/Friday - Leave Home Button) - Go to Olivia's
Max on a bike - visit to Diana, then to Anton - (Pool 17.00 Tue/Fri - "Leave home" button) - Go to Olivia
Max arranges a scandal for Olivia (pool 16.00 - Monday / Thursday) - the phrase "Nothing, sunbathe ..."
Max visits Diana - sex in the jacuzzi - first time (Pool 17.00 Tuesday - "Leave home" button) - Go to Olivia
Max arrives at Diana's place - hot tub sex - POST (Pool 17.00 Tuesday) - "Leave home" button) - Go to Olivia's
Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (pool 03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not far behind her either!"
Max is talking in the living room with Alice (living room 22.00) - the phrases “Do you mind the company? - Well, how are you?
Max is talking to Anna in the living room - (living room 21.00) - the phrases “What are you planning to do? How are you after what happened?
Max is talking with Kira and Anna - (pool 12.00) - the phrase "You look good!"
Assault - (mom's room 10.00 Saturday / Sunday) - the phrases “What are you planning to do? "You wanted to talk to me."
Max at the doctor after the attack
Party
The morning after the party

Cemetery
Separate branch - does not affect the passage of the main storyline
Vika - bar - Hello, Vika!
Vika - at home 1 time - Hello, Vika!
Vika - beach - POST - Hello, Vika!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can I reach the Cemetery ending? I got the nice one with the party but after party they all go to a vacation with a private jet.. there is no cemetery ..

The Vicky quest is done and repeating since a long time..

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How can I reach the Cemetery ending? I got the nice one with the party but after party they all go to a vacation with a private jet.. there is no cemetery ..

The Vicky quest is done and repeating since a long time..
Try saving Ann first.

sxaswe

Dec 6, 2018
I can't trigger below event:
1st new lesson – BJ naked (Wednesday 23:00) - once sex with mom available next to TV
can someone help please?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I can't trigger below event:
1st new lesson – BJ naked (Wednesday 23:00) - once sex with mom available next to TV
can someone help please?
Wednesday 23:00 in Ann's bedroom. Open the door and talk to her. Gets triggered without a problem.
You haven't finished events with Ann, "I want something else" next to TV at 21:00 and witnesses. Ann still has to talk about things that Alice and Max are doing next to TV at 22:00.

I also suspect that you got rid of Eric without actually following the story as you are missing Sacrifice opportunity. That opportunity gets registered after getting rid of Eric regardless of actually seeing Kira and Eric. Other missing opportunity is probably due to going via Kate's mom route.

Please note that some events in game are tied to Ann's mood being above 256/279. Keep her happy with "Are you tired?" at 10:00.

Reactions: sxaswe

sxaswe

Dec 6, 2018
Wednesday 23:00 in Ann's bedroom. Open the door and talk to her. Gets triggered without a problem.
You haven't finished events with Ann, "I want something else" next to TV at 21:00 and witnesses. Ann still has to talk about things that Alice and Max are doing next to TV at 22:00.

I also suspect that you got rid of Eric without actually following the story as you are missing Sacrifice opportunity. That opportunity gets registered after getting rid of Eric regardless of actually seeing Kira and Eric. Other missing opportunity is probably due to going via Kate's mom route.

Please note that some events in game are tied to Ann's mood being above 256/279. Keep her happy with "Are you tired?" at 10:00.
Thanks Dzeris..

tomte77

Jan 6, 2020
Hello!

I have a problem with the following point in the walkthrough:

Lisa notices Max and Lisa in the kitchen - POST (living room at
20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - closes the sex scene with
Anna in the kitchen) - when choosing - "Fuck in the pussy - Fuck
with all my might"

If I try to play it I always get a scene where I can't choose any answer/action. This means that I can't progress at this point. I already tried to use the numbers on the keyboard to choose one option and I tried some other saves from this thread, too. But nothing helps.

Does anyone of you have an idea how I can fix my problem?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello!

I have a problem with the following point in the walkthrough:

Lisa notices Max and Lisa in the kitchen - POST (living room at
20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - closes the sex scene with
Anna in the kitchen) - when choosing - "Fuck in the pussy - Fuck
with all my might"

If I try to play it I always get a scene where I can't choose any answer/action. This means that I can't progress at this point. I already tried to use the numbers on the keyboard to choose one option and I tried some other saves from this thread, too. But nothing helps.

Does anyone of you have an idea how I can fix my problem?
What is your current momlust value in Ann's flags?

Mar 8, 2022
thanks for your great mod,I make a chinese translation in it and finish the game。
I am love the end of the game very much。
Here is the Translation of documents,
I hope it will help you in the promotion of your game,
Thank you again for the great game!

by the way,I love Lisa the most
haha
сan you share big brothers smirniy saves, please

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

it is 118/128. I just changed it to 128/128 and tried it again, but I still get the same problem.
That event should not happen at momlust 118 or higher. Fifth time with Ann, Lisa and Max in the kitchen sets momlust to 118 and from that time Ann does not disrupt Lisa and Max doing stuff in the kitchen.

Please don't change flags unless cause of the problem is understood and you are advised to change flags with explanation why.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes