Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Is it normal that in the menu it is version 0.13 and not 0.22?
And I don't know what do i do to advance in the game, i did to alice with the spider..

Thank a lot

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What should I do to complete this?
Events trigger on their own or you just have to keep visiting doctor every three days. It is only a small side story with some events available only after relationship changes between Alice, Max and Lisa. Technically only one sex with doctor variant flags opportunity as completed. Having other sex will push opportunity one step back. Story will be over once Max can visit doctor with his "girlfriend" and when he gets three ways to interact with doctor when visiting alone.

Is it normal that in the menu it is version 0.13 and not 0.22?
And I don't know what do i do to advance in the game, i did to alice with the spider..
Scare with spiders once (Sunday for me in your save) -> I want more -> Me too
Scare with spiders for the second time (Thursday for me in your save) -> I want more -> Climb on Top. Alice on top and then in doggy.
Next morning 8:00 talk activates with Lisa about peeking.
Scare Alice again -> I want more -> Lisa watches them and "Changing roles" opportunity activates. I don't remember if that dialog gives a choice for Alice position after talk with Lisa. Lisa will watch them when Alice in on top. Don't want to burn through your save for next four game days to see it. Last "I want more" choice in that dialog is not part of the story. I did not bother using it.

It is normal to see 0.13 version in image. Mod runs on last original 0.13 version binaries. Modder changes only version in BigBrother_Data/mainData

Last edited:

__Stephan__

Feb 21, 2022
Events trigger on their own or you just have to keep visiting doctor every three days. It is only a small side story with some events available only after relationship changes between Alice, Max and Lisa. Technically only one sex with doctor variant flags opportunity as completed. Having other sex will push opportunity one step back. Story will be over once Max can visit doctor with his "girlfriend" and when he gets three ways to interact with doctor when visiting alone.

Scare with spiders once (Sunday for me in your save) -> I want more -> Me too
Scare with spiders for the second time (Thursday for me in your save) -> I want more -> Climb on Top. Alice on top and then in doggy.
Next morning 8:00 talk activates with Lisa about peeking.
Scare Alice again -> I want more -> Lisa watches them and "Changing roles" opportunity activates. I don't remember if that dialog gives a choice for Alice position after talk with Lisa. Lisa will watch them when Alice in on top. Don't want to burn through your save for next four game days to see it. Last "I want more" choice in that dialog is not part of the story. I did not bother using it.

It is normal to see 0.13 version in image. Mod runs on last original 0.13 version binaries. Modder changes only version in BigBrother_Data/mainData

I completed it
But some opportunities are not complete
Like New job and schoolmate, I do not know how to complete them

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I completed it
But some opportunities are not complete
Like New job and schoolmate, I do not know how to complete them
your Max really loves his sisters. Punish them personally in public and in private. You might have to activate those punishments by talking to Ann. "I know what I want" dialogs. You need to learn something about Lisa during private punishments to advance the story. And scare Alice with spiders at night.

New job starts advancing around 0.13 version. You are still somewhere around 0.8-0.9 content. Kira proposed new job opportunity to Ann. Ann is thinking about it, but she is happy with current situation and does not want to go to that work.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How can I fix this bug?
what are your poss.aunt and poss.sed flag values?

It is not a bug. Conditions in that dialog cover all times when player can access this event. Technically there is a gap in conditions, but that gap can't be tripped in regular playthrough as other event dependencies do not allow player to reach that gap.

Last edited:

arka99__

Mar 16, 2022
Does Kira only teach Max and Lisa when Lisa is Max's girlfriend?
And when does Max do yoga with Ann?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does Kira only teach Max and Lisa when Lisa is Max's girlfriend?
And when does Max do yoga with Ann?
Kira teaches Max and Lisa in all paths. In Olivia's path you can't trigger Lisa's reaction to private punishment and last Kira's lesson from original game.

Yoga happens only in "forget alex" path.

ping26

Oct 11, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question, is it possible to repeat the sex with Lisa at 10 am? The version of my game is v0.22.0.20. I read some posts, it seems that after v0.21 can not be repeated at 10 am sex.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question, is it possible to repeat the sex with Lisa at 10 am? The version of my game is v0.22.0.20. I read some posts, it seems that after v0.21 can not be repeated at 10 am sex.
10am repeatable sex is available.

You won't be getting Alice + Lisa + Max night events in 0.22.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes