• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
how can i go further
How can i go further?
I am stuck here . I don't know what to do
On this forum, only one helps with the passage of the game. And he does it very well. It is so difficult to describe the essence of your problem (Where is Max now in the story). Why should Dzeris suffer remembering the plot of the Game. Only because you are lazy. Is it really that hard to show basic respect for a person(Dzeris)?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how can i go further save38.save
You did only one lesson from mod and then ran old lesson from original game. There are more mod lessons on Wednesday. Do not do lessons where Max sees Ann sitting on the bed when you enter location. Do lessons only when he has to open the door.

How can i go further?
Friday 20:00 to Saturday 3:00. Second nightclub story with drunken Alice. "So how did Alice has managed to lose her panties?" -> Second dialog option

Link to walkthrough is in OP. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-021-the-smirniy.26007/post-7203045

Last edited:

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
On this forum, only one helps with the passage of the game. And he does it very well. It is so difficult to describe the essence of your problem (Where is Max now in the story). Why should Dzeris suffer remembering the plot of the Game. Only because you are lazy. Is it really that hard to show basic respect for a person(Dzeris)?
You are right, but it is difficult to understand where we are in the game and what we have to do, I thank Dzeris very much for his precious help. I looked in the help and I can't find my place in the game that's why I'm asking for help and not because I'm lazy

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You are right, but it is difficult to understand where we are in the game and what we have to do, I thank Dzeris very much for his precious help. I looked in the help and I can't find my place in the game that's why I'm asking for help and not because I'm lazy
Yes, you really can't know where Max is in the story of the game. But you can tell what events have already happened. This will help Dzeris a lot when he looks at your save file.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What do I need to do next?
The mission can't even continue
You are at the stage when events happen only on Wednesday 23:00 in Ann's bedroom. It is v0.16 story in walkthrough. Do lessons with Ann only when Max has to open the door.

Your side story with Max and Ann watching TV in "I want something else" dialog is not finished.

Last edited:

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
You are at the stage when events happen only on Wednesday 23:00 in Ann's bedroom. It is v0.16 story in walkthrough. Do lessons with Ann only when Max has to open the door.

Your side story with Max and Ann watching TV in "I want something else" dialog is not finished.
Thank you. I'll keep trying
Having tried, I am now on the way to punishing Ann

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know what to do?
Lisa - sex machine - periodic 1 time per week - (Wednesday)
Nothing. It was removed in 0.21. Only onetime event is left. Events involving sex machine or Mr.Dick as its owner calls it are happening at 3:00 on Wednesday and Sunday next to TV.

sxaswe

Dec 6, 2018
Unable to trigger this event : New lessons with Mom and Lisa
How to complete this event?
Please help.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Unable to trigger this event : New lessons with Mom and Lisa
How to complete this event?
Please help.
Do not do events where Max goes to Ann's bedroom location, sees Ann on the bed and asks for new lessons.

You have to "enter the room" to hit the right lesson option on Wednesday 23:00. You already did that lesson once. Game has three new modded lessons.

Last edited:
Reactions: sxaswe

sxaswe

Dec 6, 2018
Do not do events where Max goes to Ann's bedroom location, sees Ann on the bed and asks for new lessons.

You have to "enter the room" to hit the right lesson option on Wednesday 23:00. You already did that lesson once. Game has three new modded lessons.
it worked... Thanks..

S0rr0w55

Jul 2, 2019
on 11 day my all money gone, when you go to he ethernet shop, can some one help me please? I have like a 200 backs and they all gone, did some one have this problem to?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
on 11 day my all money gone, when you go to he ethernet shop, can some one help me please? I have like a 200 backs and they all gone, did some one have this problem to?
you had more than 200 bucks. Antihack tests for much bigger amount and 200 bucks won't be enough to win race with Eric.

Spend money before day 10 on extra cameras and training courses or win the race without hacks.

S0rr0w55

Jul 2, 2019
you had more than 200 bucks. Antihack tests for much bigger amount and 200 bucks won't be enough to win race with Eric.

Spend money before day 10 on extra cameras and training courses or win the race without hacks.
Okay, thanks ill try it

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes