sxaswe

Dec 6, 2018
Do not do events where Max goes to Ann's bedroom location, sees Ann on the bed and asks for new lessons.

You have to "enter the room" to hit the right lesson option on Wednesday 23:00. You already did that lesson once. Game has three new modded lessons.
Thanks..

I have followed the walk through and its almost near ending.

but this event is not occurring:

--Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (pool 03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not far behind her either!"

Please help.

Reactions: UraN82

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks..

I have followed the walk through and its almost near ending.

but this event is not occurring:

--Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (pool 03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not far behind her either!"

Please help.
Your Alice is sober. She should be drunk. Event trigger is at 20:00 on Friday in Alice bedroom. I don't see other problems atm, but I don't want to spend time forwarding to next Friday to verify.

Last edited:

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
If I'm in the midfdle of non moded version of the game, so V13 something can I just use my save here or am I losing something of the story/scenes?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If I'm in the midfdle of non moded version of the game, so V13 something can I just use my save here or am I losing something of the story/scenes?
Mod added extra movie with Max and Alice. If you have done all the movies, you won't see it. Rest should work.

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
Mod added extra movie with Max and Alice. If you have done all the movies, you won't see it. Rest should work.
Im at second photo session of Ann.

I didn't do any movies.

What about Lisa and Olivia? I did read that something is added.

Overall I did some mistake and took Lisa GF yoga path... I wonder if I should play again and take jewelry path. Doing this yoga twice a week is annoying.

I did read I lose only one sex scene or soemthing, but im not sure how about this moded version of the game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Im at second photo session of Ann.

I didn't do any movies.

What about Lisa and Olivia? I did read that something is added.

Overall I did some mistake and took Lisa GF yoga path... I wonder if I should play again and take jewelry path. Doing this yoga twice a week is annoying.

I did read I lose only one sex scene or soemthing, but im not sure how about this moded version of the game.
Mod should work in jewellry path too. You lose initial events with Max and Ann near the pool, but later mod events will work as they trigger from different repeating event. End story assumes that Eric was removed by his enemies, but nothing checks if you did that with the help of some redhead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod uses original 0.13 binaries. Story changes are only in added event logic and extra steps in opportunities. Variables in save files are the same as original.

Last edited:

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
Dzeris

I did get rid of Eric by his enemy, so "wallet route" or however it is called.

About the jewelry and yoga path i did read that after "mentor" oportunity is ended you don't have to do yoga anymore. So I will stay at that yoga path and do not start over again.

So annyway... looks like If im at this point of second photo session of Ann im not gonna miss anything from the moded version?

I was just afraid of that I did past the moment to do something for good because I'm to far in the game.

arka99__

Mar 16, 2022
v.0.21-018
Alice poses – 5 variants (depending on the days of the week and
the level of relations) – PERIODIC (room Alice – 11.00) – the
phrase "After all that we had?"

I go to Alice's room at 11 o'clock, but nothing happens

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
v.0.21-018
Alice poses – 5 variants (depending on the days of the week and
the level of relations) – PERIODIC (room Alice – 11.00) – the
phrase "After all that we had?"

I go to Alice's room at 11 o'clock, but nothing happens
Do not wash dishes at 10:00 or Alice will leave her room and sit elsewhere at 11:00. Event depends on Alice being in that location before you enter. Posing events happen on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

If you are early in the game, minimal posing requirement is Max helping Alice with her blog inside her room. Not just buying dresses or watching her stream.

Last edited:

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, I'm Stuck on v.0.22-021, I want to pass this this : Max is on a motorcycle and watching mom - (mom's room 10.00 / 11.00 Thursday / Friday - phrases "What are you planning to do? - Maybe then we will chat?"

But the door is lock on the Thursday/Friday, I don't know wath to do.

Can you help me pls ?

Reactions: UraN82

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, I'm Stuck on v.0.22-021, I want to pass this this : Max is on a motorcycle and watching mom - (mom's room 10.00 / 11.00 Thursday / Friday - phrases "What are you planning to do? - Maybe then we will chat?"

But the door is lock on the Thursday/Friday, I don't know wath to do.

Can you help me pls ?
Do you have save at least one hour earlier? :)

Your save is at Friday 12:00

EDIT: Remember when I looked at your first save I told that your Ann is behaving as if she is not fired. That event depends on Ann being fired in 0.6 version events. Slightly adjusted save file attached.

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I think I've broken my save with the cheat. Can someone provide a Save File with the following already completed; Olivia mom caught us in room & can't go back; Coffee Shop complete, sex with Mom all over except can't trigger anal via Bathroom Anal with Lisa; Alice caught us on the couch & kitchen & we spank her weekly; Lisa & Mom training stopped at picking one for a BJ.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes