Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
you are less than 100 days in game. Final end game is about 500-700 days unless taking even slower.

I think I saw that type of lockup some time ago and it was impossible to progress without hacking the save.
Can it be because i chose Lisa girlfriend path in Schoolmate quest? first time i played i chose Olivia girlfriend path in Schoolmate everything was fine and then i restarted game cause i wanted Lisa to be just for myself!!
Anyway, can you tell me how to hack save so i can force game to progress?

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
Where is Compressed link?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can it be because i chose Lisa girlfriend path in Schoolmate quest? first time i played i chose Olivia girlfriend path in Schoolmate everything was fine and then i restarted game cause i wanted Lisa to be just for myself!!
It is not due to path choice. If you go in Olivia path, you will get stuck in 0.9 game content with Max being locked at home with just one girlfriend. If you select "fight for Alex", you turn off morning yoga requirement. If you go in "forget Alex" path, you have to do yoga twice a week.

I've already said that your problem is caused by you not convincing Lisa to
during homework before starting training with Kira. Or maybe lock started when Ann switched to new punishment mode and Lisa was not yet convinced.

If you don't want to give Lisa to Alex or Eric, you should select any non-Olivia path and start the war with Eric the moment he tries to take over Lisa's training and you should not delay triggering Lisa's training until you kick Eric out as that did not go well in Big Brother 0.4 version.

Anyway, can you tell me how to hack save so i can force game to progress?
Without your save I would be guessing state of all your flags and I would have to tell how to create custom cheat menu to modify poss.sg flag without checking if my advise works. If I am reading binary logic correctly, it is possible to get dialog for changing Lisa's mind, if she gets punished by Ann for mistakes in homework. But it is possible that game allows flipping Lisa's mind only in simple punishment variant and not in new naked punishment.

Last edited:

Bobsand

Sep 23, 2018
[0.22] Hey guys, i'm stuck, i've more than 500 days, well advanced in the game without flag cheat, but there is no more useful info in "Opportunity", and I dont know what to do :( .
I've been trying to unstuck me in the Flag cheats needlessly, i've repaired my cheating (not sure tho), so i'm still stuck.
Here is a pic of all my flags.

I have the girlfriend path with my dear Lisa.

Thank's for the help :)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Did Max has sex with Lisa in the bathroom (7am) ?

After reconciliation with Ann, Max has anal sex with Lisa in the morning, Ann see it and unlock the lessons where Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa

I remember this action unlock the rest of steps
When complete the Ann lessons, Max can talk with Lisa about Olivia in the morning before go to school.
Do you have a save at this stage in the game? This is where I'm stuck too. I have anal in front of the widow while mom is doing yoga & she never catches us to advance the story.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
her my save file
Hey DiWi, I opened your save and it looks like you've gotten through the game nicely. Can you upload a save roughly around the time when mom is doing 7am yoga & catches you in the bathroom with Lisa? I can't trigger that event for some reason

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
[0.22] Hey guys, i'm stuck, i've more than 500 days, well advanced in the game without flag cheat, but there is no more useful info in "Opportunity", and I dont know what to do :( .
I've been trying to unstuck me in the Flag cheats needlessly, i've repaired my cheating (not sure tho), so i'm still stuck.
Here is a pic of all my flags.

I have the girlfriend path with my dear Lisa.

Thank's for the help :)
your momlust can be only 89 or 90. Not 128.

your poss.guest should be 38 and not 34. Don't do any lessons with Ann and Lisa, if you get dialog for that at this stage of game.

your poss.cof is too high as Vicky does not start those events until main story advances further, but it should not impact anything else in the end.

Last edited:

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Guide of all MOD. Please contact the topic author to post this guide at the top of the topic for everyone to see. He doesn't answer me...

Last edited:

Bobsand

Sep 23, 2018

your poss.guest should be 38 and not 34. Don't do any lessons with Ann and Lisa, if you get dialog for that at this stage of game.

your poss.cof is too high as Vicky does not start those events until main story advances further, but it should not impact anything else in the end.
Thanks a lot, I read many of your posts on this forum, and figured out many things.
I'm trying some saves that I found near the one I have.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022

These numbers actually help fix my broken save! thanks a lot! Pro Tip - don't play with "momlust" values!

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
It is not due to path choice. If you go in Olivia path, you will get stuck in 0.9 game content with Max being locked at home with just one girlfriend. If you select "fight for Alex", you turn off morning yoga requirement. If you go in "forget Alex" path, you have to do yoga twice a week.

I've already said that you problem is caused by you not convincing Lisa to
during homework before starting training with Kira. Or maybe lock started when Ann switched to new punishment mode and Lisa was not yet convinced.

If you don't want to give Lisa to Alex or Eric, you should select any non-Olivia path and start the war with Eric the moment he tries to take over Lisa's training and you should not delay triggering Lisa's training until you kick Eric out as that did not go well in Big Brother 0.4 version.

Without your save I would be guessing state of all your flags and I would have to tell how to create custom cheat menu to modify poss.sg flag without checking if my advise works. If I am reading binary logic correctly, it is possible to get dialog for changing Lisa's mind, if she gets punished by Ann for mistakes in homework. But it is possible that game allows flipping Lisa's mind only in simple punishment variant and not in new naked punishment.
Thanks for the help, i actually started game all over again, i did what youu told and now everything great in mentor quest!
Theres actually aanother problem i could use help, i want to get rid of Eric using Kates mom path but it dont seem to trigger for me, i already completed Weed quest by the way!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for the help, i actually started game all over again, i did what youu told and now everything great in mentor quest!
Theres actually aanother problem i could use help, i want to get rid of Eric using Kates mom path but it dont seem to trigger for me, i already completed Weed quest by the way!
save at the time when you get Eric's wallet to have a choice.

give wallet to Eric to go in redhead witch path.

Last edited:

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
save at the time when you get Eric's wallet to have a choice.

give wallet to Eric to go in redhead witch path.
I have his wallet but i dont remember such choice to give it back to Eric, there was only choice to confront him after calling to hacker!
Nevermind, i went back to save when i got his wallet and there was choice but what then, do i have to agree to his demands?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have his wallet but i dont remember such choice to give it back to Eric, there was only choice to confront him after calling to hacker!
Nevermind, i went back to save when i got his wallet and there was choice but what then, do i have to agree to his demands?
By giving him wallet you get Lisa, Alice and Kira. He keeps Ann and your cash. So keep money on cameras or spend them before talking to him.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
Need compressed link

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes