darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I've finally finished the game, but I'm still showing 21/22 objectives. So what did I miss? I just started a side thing to help Vicki, but that's not the last one.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I've finally finished the game, but I'm still showing 21/22 objectives. So what did I miss? I just started a side thing to help Vicki, but that's not the last one.
You are probably missing Control. All opportunities are unlocked in original game well before end of mod. Control can be done only when at peace with Eric and when you choose not to return his wallet to him.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You are probably missing Control. All opportunities are unlocked in original game well before end of mod. Control can be done only when at peace with Eric and when you choose not to return his wallet to him.
Thank you! Doesn't sound like I missed much then.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How can i upgrade lisa pass.roll to 49?
you are probably confusing poss.rol with poss.sed. poss.sed=48 covers whole range of events from original game up to bunny event that you want to get to. Most likely place to get stuck is by not scaring Alice at night with spiders after you do movie with her and Monica and Max has a problem with his friend.

Liza's bunny is around the start of 0.17 contents. Saves were already posted before on this thread.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
The only way to get that dialog in 0.22.0.022 is to make manual changes in flags.

If you can reproduce it in regular playthrough, question was already asked about Lisa's and Kira's flags

Is there a way to "fix" the flags so the error doesn't reappear?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a way to "fix" the flags so the error doesn't reappear?
Two posts above that quoted post, you will find other post which tells "what are your poss.aunt and poss.sed flag values?"

Or you share your save and ask what is wrong with it.

May 5, 2022
Max is associated with the hacker 1 time (your own room, a laptop - 01.00 PM) i can't seem to trigger hacker doesn't show on laptop does any one have a save from this point

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Max is associated with the hacker 1 time (your own room, a laptop - 01.00 PM) i can't seem to trigger hacker doesn't show on laptop does any one have a save from this point
It is at 1:00 am. Not PM.

Guide probably says Monday, while forgetting that 1:00am on the night between Monday and Tuesday is not Monday anymore.

Reactions: gundammacross31

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Two posts above that quoted post, you will find other post which tells "what are your poss.aunt and poss.sed flag values?"

Or you share your save and ask what is wrong with it.
Is there somewhere to find what those flag values should be? I also attached my save file.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes