behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Wake up Lisa at night and use third dialog option. Same place where Max can use handcuffs
I did that, but the option disappeared, leaving only the option to go to sleep, and nothing else happened,
Wake Up Lisa. There are only three options, not four options to choose a third
I think there's some unfinished business, but Olivia hasn't been home in two weeks

Last edited:

arka99__

Mar 16, 2022
Do not wash dishes at 10:00 or Alice will leave her room and sit elsewhere at 11:00. Event depends on Alice being in that location before you enter. Posing events happen on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

If you are early in the game, minimal posing requirement is Max helping Alice with her blog inside her room. Not just buying dresses or watching her stream.
it did not work
I think I did not complete this : Periodic meetings of Max, Alice and Kira - different endings (Alice's
room - Monday / Friday - 1 night)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think I've broken my save with the cheat. Can someone provide a Save File with the following already completed; Olivia mom caught us in room & can't go back; Coffee Shop complete, sex with Mom all over except can't trigger anal via Bathroom Anal with Lisa; Alice caught us on the couch & kitchen & we spank her weekly; Lisa & Mom training stopped at picking one for a BJ.
> Lisa & Mom training stopped at picking one for a BJ.
Do not do that event. Lisa + Ann trainings ended in 0.16 after Ann refused to do any further training. If you do repeatable Lisa+Ann lesson from original game, you are breaking your save and at some game stages it won't be fixed by other events.

Your description fits anything between start of 0.17 and end of 0.18.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
> Lisa & Mom training stopped at picking one for a BJ.
Do not do that event. Lisa + Ann trainings ended in 0.16 after Ann refused to do any further training. If you do repeatable Lisa+Ann lesson from original game, you are breaking your save and at some game stages it won't be fixed by other events.

Your description fits anything between start of 0.17 and end of 0.18.
Thanks for this! So because of this break, I'm stuck and the final Ann scenes are locked? Do you have a save file you can share (before she refuses further training)?

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Do you have save at least one hour earlier? :)

Your save is at Friday 12:00

EDIT: Remember when I looked at your first save I told that your Ann is behaving as if she is not fired. That event depends on Ann being fired in 0.6 version events. Slightly adjusted save file attached.
Thank you but, The save is not working, how i can open it ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you but, The save is not working, how i can open it ?
Right click on the link in F95, save, copy to BB Save folder and rename it to next number after your last save, start bb and load that save, if it does not load automatically on "continue"

I can't play this game BC I have Android so if you have all picture to this game please send me on Google drive or mega ^_________^
This is not renpy game and all its images are readable. Most of space used by game are images.

Thanks for this! So because of this break, I'm stuck and the final Ann scenes are locked? Do you have a save file you can share (before she refuses further training)?
I've posted archive with saves at various version starts multiple times on this thread. "before she refuses further training" is three weeks of grind from 0.16 start. It is effectively start of the main story in mod.

Last edited:

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Right click on the link in F95, save, copy to BB Save folder and rename it to next number after your last save, start bb and load that save, if it does not load automatically on "continue"

This is not renpy game and all its images are readable. Most of space used by game are images.

I've posted archive with saves at various version starts multiple times on this thread. "before she refuses further training" is three weeks of grind from 0.16 start. It is effectively start of the main story in mod.
Perfect ! Thanks a lot

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone help me progress Mentor quest? I am right after first lesson where Kira tought handjobs and i already talked to Lisa the next day about doing her homework in exchange for handjob but in the eveving when she do her homework i dont have an option to ask for handjobs, i have only options to say No problem, make a mistake and an option to tell her to take a break that I'll do everything myself? By the way i chose Lisa girlfriend path in Schoolmate quest!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Lisa and Max - sex in bed for the first time (at night, wake Lisa)
I can't do this step
Advanced your save to 0:00. Hit "Play with Lisa" -> Pleasure sister -> did the event.

Can someone help me progress Mentor quest? I am right after first lesson where Kira tought handjobs and i already talked to Lisa the next day about doing her homework in exchange for handjob but in the eveving when she do her homework i dont have an option to ask for handjobs, i have only options to say No problem, make a mistake and an option to tell her to take a break that I'll do everything myself? By the way i chose Lisa girlfriend path in Schoolmate quest!
You have to convince Lisa to do something in return during homework before starting training with Kira. If my memory is right about it, it is possible to get yourself locked out in that event by ignoring events with Lisa's homework.

Promise to help without demanding anything in return, do five or six homeworks without mistakes, start making mistakes to train Max's speech and authority, ask for something in return.

Last edited:

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
Advanced your save to 0:00. Hit "Play with Lisa" -> Pleasure sister -> did the event.

You have to convince Lisa to do something in return during homework before starting training with Kira. If my memory is right about it, it is possible to get yourself locked out in that event by ignoring events with Lisa's homework.

Promise to help without demanding anything in return, do five or six homeworks without mistakes, start making mistakes to train Max's speech and authority, ask for something in return.
I already have done many homeworks without mistakes and now about 10 times in a row she had been spanked because i made mistakes but option for handjob still not appears!!
Fuck, do i have to start game all over again?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I already have done many homeworks without mistakes and now about 10 times in a row she had been spanked because i made mistakes but option for handjob still not appears!!
Fuck, do i have to start game all over again?
you are less than 100 days in game. Final end game is about 500-700 days unless taking even slower.

I think I saw that type of lockup some time ago and it was impossible to progress without hacking the save.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020

I found the problem
The Chinese translation I used is buggy
Chinese is translated from Russian. Playing the game in Russian is the same BUG. English translation can be played normally
Thanks for your reply

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes