blyad00

Jul 5, 2022
hey guys i seem to be stuck and i cant proceed on any of the opportunies. i dont know what to do i searched on forums for hours but no luck for me...

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hey guys i seem to be stuck and i cant proceed on any of the opportunies. i dont know what to do i searched on forums for hours but no luck for me...
You manually advanced flags without triggering changing roles opportunity and you also skipped on triggering clinic events. Your "favorite aunt" opportunity progress went too far. You should not see those events at this point in game. You managed to convince Ann that Kate's visits are ok without corrupting Ann into doing more than watching regular TV at 21:00.

10:00 working days. Talk to Lisa to advance Hot Coffee story. Dialog will tell with who you have to talk next.

0:00 - sleep with Ann. That's where your main story was stuck before you started changing flags. If you do not roll back your save before your flag changes, I can't tell what will happen with your game further. Maybe those missing events get story fixed and revert flags to relatively sane values. Or you will end up in some dead end. Your stuck game was still in original game story and only Hot Coffee events from mod should be available to you.

Your advanced flags are waiting for you do to event at 13:00 on Thursday when Ann is not in her regular place.

Last edited:
Reactions: blyad00

blyad00

Jul 5, 2022
a hard lesson for me to dont mess with flags again. sounds like im gonna start a new fresh save. thanks anyway Dzeris mate you saved me a hell of a headache!

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
a hard lesson for me to dont mess with flags again. sounds like im gonna start a new fresh save. thanks anyway Dzeris mate you saved me a hell of a headache!
The best mod would've been for money & mood - that's it! I'm finished now, but it took a lot of searching to figure out I screwed up my own game for hours by playing with flags!

Reactions: blyad00

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello friends, I'm stuck and I can't progress, this is my save
Limit interactions with Ann to "Are you tired", helping her after hard work, two jogas per week and paying bills. Check what she is doing in bedroom at 22:00-23:00, but do not do anything unless Max has to open the door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sikara

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
Guide of all MOD. Please contact the topic author to post this guide at the top of the topic for everyone to see. He doesn't answer me...
FYI I've been working on the Russian to English translations for your mod. I'm about 80% complete of not only "your mod.txt" but also cleaning up the English throughout all 26 of the mod related txt files. You interested in the finished product?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how do I find which version I am playing in the smirniy Mod?
If you don't replace Mod.txt and Data/*.txt, game tells which version you are running. Mod updated BigBrother_Data/mainData file with that info in most updates.

If you replace those files, you might guess major version by looking for 'ВЕРСИЯ' text in Mod.txt. Comments have blocks for 0.19 to 0.22. In order to figure out minor version, you would have to compare it with stock game files.

Reactions: BradWilly18

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Help!!! the Grind on this one... practically spent more than 100 days doing the same grind. Can't move ahead on these

Mentor
Arachnophobia
Party Girl
Blog
Favorite Aunt
Cunning Plan
New Job
Changing Roles

Reactions: hasan caglar

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Help!!! the Grind on this one... practically spent more than 100 days doing the same grind. Can't move ahead on these

Mentor
Arachnophobia
Party Girl
Blog
Favorite Aunt
Cunning Plan
New Job
Changing Roles
At the point where you got stuck, original game developer was releasing game every month and he had a lot more reasons on Patreon to prolong the grind than he got today.

You played in Olivia's route and then switched to jewelry path and messed up with flags. Game comes with guide in Russian, which tells to go via Olivia's route. Don't do that and do not change flags unless you understand the reason for changing flag value. You will get Olivia next to the pool as mod progresses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BradWilly18
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes