Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, its seems that once again I can't progress anything in the Opportunities.

Tried to do all routines but still no luck to progress
Wednesday 23:00 open the door in Ann's bedroom and renew lessons.

If you see Ann on the bed without opening the door, don't do those lessons with Lisa.

See 0.16 mod events in walkthrough.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Hello, its seems that once again I can't progress anything in the Opportunities.

Tried to do all routines but still no luck to progress
How much have you messed around with the mod? Sounds like me before I reset everything back to normal

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017

bobile

Jul 31, 2022
I have massage 100+, talked to Kate 5 time... Kira made #Cunning Plan# but I don't get to learn Sensual massage

When will Kira tell me to learn this
HELP

PS I try some tips from here but no help
Can save be modified to unlock

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have massage 100+, talked to Kate 5 time... Kira made #Cunning Plan# but I don't get to learn Sensual massage

When will Kira tell me to learn this
HELP

PS I try some tips from here but no help
Can save be modified to unlock
Whatever tips you see on this or original big brother game thread do not apply to your game. Apparently you found the third relationship path between Max and Eric and Kira could not be bothered to teach Lisa and Max as Max swings the other way in your game.

Your Max knows how to kiss, yet he never asked Kira to teach him. He is master in ero massage without reading the book about it or training on Alice. Ann thinks he is good at massage without recommendation from Alice. Who praised Max's massage skills to Ann? Her boyfriend or Max's lover? You probably botched wallet quest too without stealing Eric's wallet and learning his real name.

Restart the game and mess only with money in cheat menu. Tracing every anomaly in flags takes too much time as some flags can be traced only in game binaries.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
do anyone have a save at the start of 0.16, where the cunni lesson began?
Link is on page 137 and 136. Cunni lessons begin after end of original game cause you can run 0.15 content in parallel with 0.16. Normal player is likely to start 0.15 events before finishing original game content. Those saves are deliberally played without progressing hot coffee events from mod too early.

Your next event in walkthrough (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-7203045) is "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday) " on page four in that pdf. Kira got friend with whom she interacts on Wednesday and Sunday at 3:00. Check her and make sure that she does not see Max.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your poss.guest flag should be 40 and not 34. Game has an event that is hard to reproduce, but if you see Ann on the bed in her bedroom in the evening, do not ask her to repeat lessons with Lisa. At this stage in game Ann refused to do any further lessons with Lisa and Max. If you run that event, you break your Cunning plan opportunity progress. In some cases game will correct your flags. In other cases it won't and you will be stuck. You don't have to change flags in your save atm as three upcoming events with Ann and Kira will correct the flag.

Last edited:

bobile

Jul 31, 2022
Again me
I changed the save and set all this to 0 and all was great for 2 days now
I progress and we made first movie and now On Friday 21.00 ALL should watch movie..but only Max and Mom are there
Any idea .. any save where this is activated

Reactions: hasan caglar

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, do you know how to create a new variable? Like 'poss.car', this type of variable. I tried 'set_new.variable' 'add_new.variable' but it doesn't work.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, do you know how to create a new variable? Like 'poss.car', this type of variable. I tried 'set_new.variable' 'add_new.variable' but it doesn't work.
You have to deal with restriction set in binaries that can't be modified. If you want to improve the game, you stick within existing binary restrictions or you create a new game. There is other game on F95 that has more options in development than this game.

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
You have to deal with restriction set in binaries that can't be modified. If you want to improve the game, you stick within existing binary restrictions or you create a new game. There is other game on F95 that has more options in development than this game.
It's a pity ... What games, for example?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You could use to open the Assembly-CSharp.dll. The variables seem to be defined in the V class. The mod UntoldStories added a few variables there if I remember correctly...

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes