Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
my game crashes at the starting and ask fo contact with developer
what to do?
don't download this game from some sailor bays or your PC will get botted.

game is abandoned. If it stops working on your windows variant, you will have to find other game.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
The links on page 1 of this thread workrd for me and there's key saves downloads in the thread so maybe uninstall download a less troubled version and add in the saves and try again

If that fails Big Brother Another Story is still supported by it's creator

Otherwise Ways of Life and Man of the House cover similar territory

Last edited:

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I used Bug FIX 22 Eng-Rus Mod before starting new game, but still in some case Russian language is showing up, any solution please?? #TIA

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I used Bug FIX 22 Eng-Rus Mod before starting new game, but still in some case Russian language is showing up, any solution please?? #TIA
You are running original 0.22.0.22 release or you applied English update incorrectly.

If you think that you are running English version, could you give link to it instead of just telling its name.

Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
You are running original 0.22.0.22 release or you applied English update incorrectly.

If you think that you are running English version, could you give link to it instead of just telling its name.
I'm playing BigBrother(0.22.0.020).
I downloaded the BigBrother(0.22.0.020) version and Bug-fix from front page. Later I applied correctly Bug-fix before starting new game.

I would like to know something, that if I were play original BigBrother(0.22.0.22), do I need to use Bug-fix?? #TIA

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm playing BigBrother(0.22.0.020).
I downloaded the BigBrother(0.22.0.020) version and Bug-fix from front page. Later I applied correctly Bug-fix before starting new game.

I would like to know something, that if I were play original BigBrother(0.22.0.22), do I need to use Bug-fix?? #TIA
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-5970411 is listed below two download links that you highlighted.

Both torrent and bug-fix are fully Russian and partially English. Apply 0.22.0.021 English translation from above post. You will be running 021 build, but you will survive. Difference between 21 and 22 builds is only in two events.

Original 0.22.0.022 package has same game logic and code as that bug fix. "Bug fix" is 0.22.0.022 game without images and binaries.

Last edited:

angella

Jan 29, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-5970411 is listed below two download links that you highlighted.

Both torrent and bug-fix are fully Russian and partially English. Apply 0.22.0.021 English translation from above post. You will be running 021 build, but you will survive. Difference between 21 and 22 builds is only in two events.

Original 0.22.0.022 package has same game logic and code as that bug fix. "Bug fix" is 0.22.0.022 game without images and binaries.
Many Thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
please help me out,
see the pictures, in which path I will be able to get rid of erik??
#TIA
See original game walkthroughs at https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/. Your questions are not for mod content.

There are no real paths in Sacrifice. You can totally avoid it by not checking what Kira is doing at that time. Hitting it will only make game worse as Eric's influence spreads to all four women and increases chances of getting to boot camp.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
please help me out,
see the pictures, in which path I will be able to get rid of erik??
#TIA
From what I remember, you need to talk to Kira (morning by the pool) and then that moves your forward. Then things will unfold for you although I remember it being a little tricky on times to talk to people, but that "opportunity" (Sacrifice) will link with others on that list which is why it's a little confusing. Good luck

angella

Jan 29, 2018
need help again...
how do i start sensual massage on Alice??
please see the pictures, i tried to go further, but always stopped by alice everytime....
#TIA

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
need help again...
please see the pictures, i tried to go further, but always stopped by alice everytime....
#TIA
Go to your online classes; you have to learn & complete the sensual massage classes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
need help again...
#TIA
OKay this is a weird one as you need Kira to help you start seducing your Mom. So when you get to talk to Kira ( I think it's a poolside conversation) she will suggest going further massaging Alice by the pool (not in front of the TV) after a while you'll get the 5 (I think) successes and can branch out into doing more with Mum and in front of the TV.

You can also use chocolates to go a little further

If Erik is still in the picture or your path to your mum is blocked some other way I don't think this will trigger

So it's another part of the mad intertwined complexity in the game

angella

Jan 29, 2018
OKay this is a weird one as you need Kira to help you start seducing your Mom. So when you get to talk to Kira ( I think it's a poolside conversation) she will suggest going further massaging Alice by the pool (not in front of the TV) after a while you'll get the 5 (I think) successes and can branch out into doing more with Mum and in front of the TV.

You can also use chocolates to go a little further

If Erik is still in the picture or your path to your mum is blocked some other way I don't think this will trigger

So it's another part of the mad intertwined complexity in the game
many thanks, I already finished it

Reactions: BigRedRadio

SlideweenTV

Feb 15, 2021
So I have restarted my game abt 4 times and I finally realized why the 'giving eric money back in front of entire family' may not trigger. Apparantly its smething to do with the influence level eric has over the mom character. If your playthr is not triggering the scene, you can try raising the influence on Mom. Also my event triggered on the weekday, not on the weekend as the walkthrough stated. It may also be my save is boned.

Zebraballz

Dec 28, 2022
Is there any sound in this game? I have no sound at all. I read somewhere in another forum there was sound like background music etc.. anyone?

fasz9696

Aug 29, 2022
hi guys I just want to know, in the opportunities menu, should it show more opportunities? Because it only shows original Big Brother possibilities for me, and it doesn't go any further. Thank you in advance for your answers!

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes