Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hi guys I just want to know, in the opportunities menu, should it show more opportunities? Because it only shows original Big Brother possibilities for me, and it doesn't go any further. Thank you in advance for your answers!
Mod extends original game opportunity stories. It does not add new opportunities.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
The mod is currently being completely redone, there are a lot of edits and changes, a few scenes will be removed and much more added, the text will also be changed. I will say right away that the work will take a long time, since the amount of work is very large. In general, the game will remain the same, but there will be much fewer errors and logical inconsistencies.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
The mod is currently being completely redone, there are a lot of edits and changes, a few scenes will be removed and much more added, the text will also be changed. I will say right away that the work will take a long time, since the amount of work is very large. In general, the game will remain the same, but there will be much fewer errors and logical inconsistencies.
Will we get a family orgy. Will you turn Ann into a complete whore. And will Erics real job be explained.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Will we get a family orgy. Will you turn Ann into a complete whore. And will Erics real job be explained.
The ending of the game will remain the same. As for the family orgy, it already exists in the final game. As for Eric, he disappeared from the game long before the start of the mod, which continues the abandoned game, so there will be nothing about him.

Reactions: sting22

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
First of all, I love your mod! You really saved this abandoned game! Do you have plans to create a textbox slider or a transparent box? There's not GUI folder where the textbox png is normally stored, so I can't change it manually. Thanks

Reactions: BradWilly18

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
The ending of the game will remain the same. As for the family orgy, it already exists in the final game. As for Eric, he disappeared from the game long before the start of the mod, which continues the abandoned game, so there will be nothing about him.
Smirniy, I've been working on translating your mod into English and cleaning up the English phrasing for nearly 4 months now. I'm about 80% there and now I see your doing a re-write of your mod. I would hate to think my time was wasted and would like to offer my help with the English in your new version, if you want help that is.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I will say right away that the work will take a long time, since the amount of work is very large. In general, the game will remain the same, but there will be much fewer errors and logical
What is a long time to you? 6 months? A year? please clarify

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What is a long time to you? 6 months? A year? please clarify
how long you expect to see dead horse beaten to a pulp in order to get sausage that you can eat. That corpse was on the side road for years.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Smirniy, I've been working on translating your mod into English and cleaning up the English phrasing for nearly 4 months now. I'm about 80% there and now I see your doing a re-write of your mod. I would hate to think my time was wasted and would like to offer my help with the English in your new version, if you want help that is.
Why are you translating? The translation was made long ago by the user lewdgamerxxx and is in this thread. There is even a translation into Chinese... As for the remake, the text does not change everywhere and not in all scenes, but there are several completely new scenes where English text will definitely be needed. Thanks for the offer of help. When it comes to translation, I will definitely contact you.

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
Why are you translating? The translation was made long ago by the user lewdgamerxxx and is in this thread. There is even a translation into Chinese... As for the remake, the text does not change everywhere and not in all scenes, but there are several completely new scenes where English text will definitely be needed. Thanks for the offer of help. When it comes to translation, I will definitely contact you.
It appeared to me that even though it was translated to English, it was done either by machine or a Non-English speaking person. As there was several several places where the English simply made no sense or was poorly phrased. I also came across a few locations were there was no English translation.
For example the repeated mixup of "lie" vs "lay" for example. So perhaps "translating" is the wrong word, as it is mostly spelling correction and proper English phrasing. So with that said, I will continue my work on the current version, and the offer still stands if you want some help with the new version.

Reactions: bulk31 and kalik

Sokusha

Jun 20, 2021
help! stuck at clinic event, there is no new option after a week in mom dialog when mom brought me to eva' clinic, new job event also stuck at another studio porject, how can i get next step?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hey when im using the cheat to give money, when i open the shop all the money disappear? any sug
Don't cheat in first 13 days or visit shop before day 10 and buy at least two cameras. Anticheat check is for 9000 in colonial currency.

Last edited:

Samsmf

Jan 6, 2022
Thank you for your work on this game Smirniy! It has remained my favorite iteration of BB. As a native english speaker I look forward to updates to the text as I agree there were a number of errors splashed throughout.

I was curious if you plan to fix the non lisa/girlfriend path with Olivia to loop back around and allow you to continue with all your new content after becoming Lisa's boyfriend?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for your work on this game Smirniy! It has remained my favorite iteration of BB. As a native english speaker I look forward to updates to the text as I agree there were a number of errors splashed throughout.

I was curious if you plan to fix the non lisa/girlfriend path with Olivia to loop back around and allow you to continue with all your new content after becoming Lisa's boyfriend?
Olivia's path can't loop back into other two. Max meets Olivia for the first time later in other two paths. Paths are part of original game and Olivia got dead ended four versions before final original game release.

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Stuck so bad at Wednesday evening 8 pm where I'm supposed to go to Anna @ shower and select Anton's studio. This option just won't turn up. Any clues or known fixes?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
do anyone have a walkthrugh from v.0.13 to v.0.15??
There is no new story content in "0.14". 0.13 is original game content. Mod guide covers everything starting from v.0.15. The only mod content not visible in its guide is in repeatable events that unlock before 0.13 and extra movie in career opportunity.

maxiimus

Jun 27, 2020
There is no new story content in "0.14". 0.13 is original game content. Mod guide covers everything starting from v.0.15. The only mod content not visible in its guide is in repeatable events that unlock before 0.13 and extra movie in career opportunity.
oki, thz

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes