Cassiustan

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not sure how complex that would be to do I saw a 9 day guide and that seems to have had a lot of workput into it I've seen people talking about day 400-500
Day 400 to 500 would be nice, the most i've progressed is the mom's photo shoot, I can never get to have sex with Alice while watching TV with her etc. If you have such walkthrough guides can you please link it to me?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Day 400 to 500 would be nice, the most i've progressed is the mom's photo shoot, I can never get to have sex with Alice while watching TV with her etc. If you have such walkthrough guides can you please link it to me?
I'll warn you they can be hair tearingly frustrating, I was on day 300 and discovered basically I was on a dead path because I selected the Olivia path on day 10 or some such

But Mejoress was pretty good then the one from the Bonus folder picks up for the mods

The Day by Day Walkthrough

I actually found the saves to be a better resource otherwise I might as well have restarted on day 1

If you are really stuck I've seen helpful people analyse saves that are posted up to find what you did wrong

edited as MTG decklist got accidently included

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Any chance someone is working on an expansion of the Smirniy mod past v.22?
Last suggestion I saw was someone threatening to tear it down and rewrite it to make it less grindy (TBH this seems excessive a reasonable hints system like Man of the house would cure so many ills).

As to continuing it I've not looked into it but I'd suggest sprawling mess probably describes it given the number of events already that mis trigger, don't inform actions they'd be relevant to or just are flat out weird you only have to look at the bizzare jumps in prudishness you get where characters are all over you in one event and you're struggling for a boob flash an hour later as it's on a different path. I suspect you really need a few good people to put in some serious work on it, but if anyone is working on it hurrah

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Last suggestion I saw was someone threatening to tear it down and rewrite it to make it less grindy (TBH this seems excessive a reasonable hints system like Man of the house would cure so many ills).

As to continuing it I've not looked into it but I'd suggest sprawling mess probably describes it given the number of events already that mis trigger, don't inform actions they'd be relevant to or just are flat out weird you only have to look at the bizzare jumps in prudishness you get where characters are all over you in one event and you're struggling for a boob flash an hour later as it's on a different path. I suspect you really need a few good people to put in some serious work on it, but if anyone is working on it hurrah
Yeah, I figure it's time to let this poor thing die, huh?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how do i contact the hacker in the first place, im at the start of 0.21
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2100374_save13.save
To start with you need to have stolen Erics Wallet. This is what makes you able to talk to Kira about his fake identity. After that Kira tells you to call the Hacker. And this option stays open on your Laptop. Not specific time or day. Hacker asks for more money and you face another choice.. Kill him off, or Let him stay but turn Eric in to your Bitch.
If however you never got the wallet.. Only way to get rid of Eric is through Kate's Mom. And then you will never call the hacker. For more info go to the Original BB forum walkthrough page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
To start with you need to have stolen Erics Wallet. This is what makes you able to talk to Kira about his fake identity. After that Kira tells you to call the Hacker. And this option stays open on your Laptop. Not specific time or day. Hacker asks for more money and you face another choice.. Kill him off, or Let him stay but turn Eric in to your Bitch.
If however you never got the wallet.. Only way to get rid of Eric is through Kate's Mom. And then you will never call the hacker. For more info go to the Original BB forum walkthrough page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/
That's from the original game up to v13 the hacker shows up again after v21 with as you'd expect new hoops to jump through

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
reup from gofile or mega , please @@

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes