Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I need help with my save file, I can't progress anything in the Opportunities
How you convinced Ann to let Kate in without watching the movie?

Revert to autosave before you messed up with flags, if possible.

Buy movie and spider bait in the shop. Talk to Lisa about peeking, talk to Alice about thing that Max did at night. Continue scaring Alice with spiders.

Watch movie with Ann, visit her in her bedroom or bathroom. Watch your progress break as Ann starts talking about taking Max to the clinic.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
can i have a save for this? or just what do i have to change in the flag section would be gud
start with 0.16 save and play the game. saves were posted on the thread multiple times and I don't see the point for others playing game for you just to see that specific one time event.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
start with 0.16 save and play the game. saves were posted on the thread multiple times and I don't see the point for others playing game for you just to see that specific one time event.
the save start at the end of 0.16 content, do know which flag do i have to change to get lisa cunni and ann movie with kira?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hello friends
anyone have save file for v.0.15-004 or later??
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-3725607
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need help with my save file, I can't progress anything in the Opportunities
Visit clinic with Alice at least once. After that Max can go alone.

Put spiders in Alice bed when she is alone and protect her in her bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hi im currently stuck with favorite aunt opp, can anyone help me with this? here's the save btw
Talk to Olivia near school. You are at the start of 0.17 content. Do not miss events when Olivia shows up near the pool at 23:00.

EDIT: Train with Lisa on Saturday in bathroom after first Olivia's visit on Friday. Ask her how shopping went. After show in bathroom next events are at 23:00 during homework or at 10:00 when Lisa goes to school.

Favorite Aunt opportunity will progress only in 0.18.

Last edited:

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Talk to Olivia near school. You are at the start of 0.17 content. Do not miss events when Olivia shows up near the pool at 23:00.

Train with Lisa on Saturday in bathroom. No idea why I had to advance to next week to trigger new chat in your save. Maybe you never went shopping in Discount with Lisa. After show in bathroom next events are at 23:00 during homework or at 10:00 when Lisa goes to school.

Favorite Aunt opportunity will progress only in 0.18.
so which day at next week did u skipped to, in case of me had to do the same

bartastv

Jun 22, 2022
Hello, thank you for the previous help with opportunities!

Again I need help with my save file, I can't progress anything in the Opportunities

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, thank you for the previous help with opportunities!

Again I need help with my save file, I can't progress anything in the Opportunities
22:00 open the door to Ann's bedroom and talk to her. Then continue to help her after work on Monday and Thursday. Keep her on stomach and stop when possible. Look for next talk in bedroom at 22:00, when Max needs to open the door.

bartastv

Jun 22, 2022
Hello, its seems that once again I can't progress anything in the Opportunities.

Tried to do all routines but still no luck to progress

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes