Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys,

I read so many post already, but I still can't figure out how to progress at my stage... maybe someone can take a look at it...
Put spiders in Alice bed more often and stay with her at night. Buy spider bait, when it is available in shop. ("Me too" choice twice, one more spider killing in bed, talk to Lisa, continue killing spiders and deal with consequences of things that happen during spider events, talk with Lisa and Alice, when options are available)

Events in clinic can have two more variants. Keep meeting with Eve.

Pay the bills on Monday.

Punish Alice and use other option instead of spanking. There is a counter on how many times Max does it. Try punishing her when she is with Kate although some events require advances in spider story. You still can unlock some events before finishing spider killing.

You have to improve Lisa's and Ann's mood. Home work without mistakes and without asking for anything, Lisa and Max near pool event, massage Ann when she is tired.

I suspect that you never used candies on Alice on Friday.

Last edited:

Hodensackleder

Oct 21, 2017
Put spiders in Alice bed more often and stay with her at night. Buy spider bait, when it is available in shop. ("Me too" choice twice, one more spider killing in bed, talk to Lisa, continue killing spiders and deal with consequences of things that happen during spider events, talk with Lisa and Alice, when options are available)

Events in clinic can have two more variants. Keep meeting with Eve.

Pay the bills on Monday.

Punish Alice and use other option instead of spanking. There is a counter on how many times Max does it. Try punishing her when she is with Kate although some events require advances in spider story. You still can unlock some events before finishing spider killing.

You have to improve Lisa's and Ann's mood. Home work without mistakes and without asking for anything, Lisa and Max near pool event, massage Ann when she is tired.

I suspect that you never used candies on Alice on Friday.
ok... I see, thank you! I'll try this later. Only used candies once or twice... should I do more often?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Conversation with Kira about Lisa, as a model there is no dialogue to talk about Lisa at 3 am help
Which poss.sed flag value you have in Lisa's flags?

You must have at least four Olivia's visits before Kira talks. And Max should not stay with Lisa during fourth visit.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
well, it's okay for me. i just want to see the ending. I have been playing this game for last 6 months but nothing is working for me. pls help me
can you show your latest save?

P.S. You are asking for the save, when there is an archive with .20 end save file two posts above.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Any %100 guide for this game ?
Mod events are in spoiler on first page. Original game guides are on original BB thread.

Creating perfect guide for this game is a waste of time and on borderline to huge spoiler.

eski03

Dec 26, 2019
Mod events are in spoiler on first page. Original game guides are on original BB thread.

Creating perfect guide for this game is a waste of time and on borderline to huge spoiler.
but i have some problem i am looking all in game spoilers ofc but the game is just repaiting same scenes but i know
game isnt finish i cant progress

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes