Oct 17, 2017
Eric's goal is not to gradually dominate and take over. He wants to sell house. That's his story in this game. You might find NTR stuff in other games.
True, but I still like the overall idea of it and would love to see it expanded. More interactions with helping Eric, scenes with Eric and the girls. Hell, maybe even Max being taken on as a tool/protege as a sort of bad end if you stay friendly with Eric and actively assist him in dominating all the various family members and even selling the house. But I enjoy the NTR/corrupting/domination themes featuring a male MC. Bonus points for Bad Ends. Again, unpopular opinion, I know, but this is one of the more involved NTR-esque games I've managed to find in my limited searchings!

msu90

Jun 21, 2020
so the walkthroughs all seem to start at content from v.15. is there any walkthrough for all the content before that? i seem to be stuck way before any mentions of vika

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
so the walkthroughs all seem to start at content from v.15. is there any walkthrough for all the content before that? i seem to be stuck way before any mentions of vika
Anything before that is original game. Walkthroughs are in original BigBrother game thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183). If your Max can't get out of the house, you selected wrong path in "Schoolmate" opportunity or you are missing some events. For example - events with spiders in Alice bedroom or private punishments with Lisa.

Last edited:
Reactions: msu90

farwar

May 29, 2020
Can someone help me ?
im stuck, i cant start v.0.16-004 (Guide).
can't go further with Lisa, i've seen drone scene, finished Vicky bj and sex scene.
Ann all day at home, but she should work at studio, right ? only Bj with Ann in her room, tv time and etc.(seen naked ass at kitchen)
im not sure if i can go further with Olivia when Diane caught us.
finished clinic part, i think
(Sry for my eng)

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone help me ?
im stuck, i cant start v.0.16-004 (Guide).
can't go further with Lisa, i've seen drone scene, finished Vicky bj and sex scene.
Ann all day at home, but she should work at studio, right ? only Bj with Ann in her room, tv time and etc.(seen naked ass at kitchen)
im not sure if i can go further with Olivia when Diane caught us.
finished clinic part, i think
(Sry for my eng)
Start putting spiders in Alice bed at night when she is alone.

Or tell current status of Lisa's and Kira's night lessons. Those lessons have the way to lock out progress in game.

I might be wrong, but by the looks of it you are missing events with Lisa watching Alice and Max in bedroom at night and first set of lessons with Ann and Lisa. Ann starts going to work after her lessons with Lisa. Work trigger is in third lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: farwar

msu90

Jun 21, 2020
farwar Dzeris firstly dzeris thanks for helping out earlier. im now stuck at the same ish point as farwar is and trying to figure out what events arent completed yet. couple of questions: when is the spider event counted as completed? ive read alice should let max sleep in her room, but shes just stripping down for me. also at this point i should've seen alice record max & lisa with her phone, right? leasons with ann & lisa haven't started for me yet. ann has the chat option "want to have some fun?" but it's never leading to something. i assume thats correlated to the clinic event? so far now special happend at the clinic for me thou, again i assume i just have to keep visiting the clinic until something new happens? and lastly if i wanna visit olivia it just shows "to be continued". last thing happend with her was her mom opening the door with an open robe & olivia making out with max on her bed. did i reach the end here (cause ive seen there are images for alot more events with olivia and her mom, but the "to be continued" throws me off here). thanks for the help in advance ♥

farwar

May 29, 2020
Dzeris, Yep, thank you, i did progress, i didnt know that you need finish every rout to continue main. And was scared that i bugged the game with cheats.

msu90, i did progress after Alice notice that, you and Lisa sleep naked (when she entering you room to ask to kill spider), and further you offer Lisa to spy on you when you have sex with Alice on webcam(or mb after you ask to stay with Alice after spider kill and you have sex with her)and you have scene with spying Lisa, and then you have more threesome scene. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/post-184183 this might help.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
farwar Dzeris firstly dzeris thanks for helping out earlier. im now stuck at the same ish point as farwar is and trying to figure out what events arent completed yet. couple of questions: when is the spider event counted as completed? ive read alice should let max sleep in her room, but shes just stripping down for me. also at this point i should've seen alice record max & lisa with her phone, right? leasons with ann & lisa haven't started for me yet. ann has the chat option "want to have some fun?" but it's never leading to something. i assume thats correlated to the clinic event? so far now special happend at the clinic for me thou, again i assume i just have to keep visiting the clinic until something new happens? and lastly if i wanna visit olivia it just shows "to be continued". last thing happend with her was her mom opening the door with an open robe & olivia making out with max on her bed. did i reach the end here (cause ive seen there are images for alot more events with olivia and her mom, but the "to be continued" throws me off here). thanks for the help in advance ♥
"want to have some fun?" are random repeatable events. Dialog option shows up before any events can be activated. You must reach end of original game events with Ann starting to do more than blowjob next to TV. Fun events are:
1. 14:00 on Saturday or Sunday
2. 15:00 on Monday to Friday.
3. 11:00 to 16:00 Monday or Saturday after some events with Ann near the pool at 7:00. Spoiler for .16 content would be here. I think you are not there yet.
4. 12:00 to 16:00, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. After sex next to TV with Ann and second sex in bedroom
5. 12:00 to 13:00, Sunday or Wednesday. Same conditions for Ann as 4th.

There is no way for modders to disable/fix that option. It is hardcoded in game binaries. The only way for "fixing" empty dialog is to create new events that can be activated at any time when Ann got that dialog choice.

Olivia's "to be continued" will be resumed in mod .17-18 events. You are seeing end of original game in Olivia's home entry.

Last edited:

msu90

Jun 21, 2020
thanks again, managed to push events forwards now. i swear progression in this game is so cryptic sometimes xD

mystry1234

Jul 19, 2020
I use this version. But After 4th movie anew job won't progress. Kira said there is a new lesbian movie for Ann. But it never triggers. Its more than 20 weeks.

mystry1234

Jul 19, 2020
Same issue. After 4th game story doesn't progress

msu90

Jun 21, 2020
mystry1234 i think what made me progress further was the arachnophobia event with alice. try to find if you have any other opportunities open and see if you can progress them. i got stuck mutliple times now at varies stages until i found the one thing i havent done before and afterwards i was able to progress

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I use this version. But After 4th movie anew job won't progress. Kira said there is a new lesbian movie for Ann. But it never triggers. Its more than 20 weeks.
1st movie - tied in bedroom
2nd movie - Max, Alice and Ann
3rd movie - Alice and Max (not from original game)
4th movie - Alice, Monica and Max

no more movies after that with Max in studio if my memory is correct. Kira told that Ann will get new job, but Ann has to teach Lisa to please her boyfriend first. If your Max can visit school - do spiders with Alice at night and check Alice and Lisa dialogs. If your Max can't visit school, start doing private punishments with Lisa.

Reactions: Cesarbr

mystry1234

Jul 19, 2020
1st movie - tied in bedroom
2nd movie - Max, Alice and Ann
3rd movie - Alice and Max (not from original game)
4th movie - Alice, Monica and Max

no more movies after that with Max in studio if my memory is correct. Kira told that Ann will get new job, but Ann has to teach Lisa to please her boyfriend first. If your Max can visit school - do spiders with Alice at night and check Alice and Lisa dialogs. If your Max can't visit school, start doing private punishments with Lisa.
Thank you. I have progressed in Ann. Ann education has already began. the movie scene with Ann and Lisa also done. Lisa asked about virginity. How do I progress it? Clinic scenes are going repeated. oliviya is "to be continue" after daniel caught us. how do I progress with those. After the movie scene with Lisa and Ann things, not progress. it's going repeatedly.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes