lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Thank you. I have progressed in Ann. Ann education has already began. the movie scene with Ann and Lisa also done. Lisa asked about virginity. How do I progress it? Clinic scenes are going repeated. oliviya is "to be continue" after daniel caught us. how do I progress with those. After the movie scene with Lisa and Ann things, not progress. it's going repeatedly.
According to the guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to continue lessons till you reach the third one and then talk to lisa at 10:00 and to Ann at 21:00
Also you can use the guide as it has the triggers to new events in order.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dmitriiviktorov

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you. I have progressed in Ann. Ann education has already began. the movie scene with Ann and Lisa also done. Lisa asked about virginity. How do I progress it? Clinic scenes are going repeated. oliviya is "to be continue" after daniel caught us. how do I progress with those. After the movie scene with Lisa and Ann things, not progress. it's going repeatedly.
If you do not have sex or BJ with Eve in clinic, keep doing them. Otherwise it is just 100 bucks for Max every 3 days.

> Ann education has already began
She will start working on Monday and Thursday after third lesson. Read original game guides as that story requires specific actions to progress. Or try figuring them out. Kira will give some tips, but some story points do not have tips.

> oliviya is "to be continue" after daniel caught us. how do I progress with those.

Improve relationship with Olivia and convince Diana to let you into the house. .17-.20 version spoilers would be here. You are not at that point yet. If you read spoilers/guides on first page, last .18 event convinces Diana and next talk with Lisa unlocks their house. "Relationship" with Olivia will be pretty good by that time.

Last edited:

mystry1234

Jul 19, 2020
If you do not have sex or BJ with Eve in clinic, keep doing them. Otherwise it is just 100 bucks for Max every 3 days.

> Ann education has already began
She will start working on Monday and Thursday after third lesson. Read original game guides as that story requires specific actions to progress. Or try figuring them out. Kira will give some tips, but some story points do not have tips.

> oliviya is "to be continue" after daniel caught us. how do I progress with those.

Improve relationship with Olivia and convince Diana to let you into the house. .17-.20 version spoilers would be here. You are not at that point yet. If you read spoilers/guides on first page, last .18 event convinces Diana and next talk with Lisa unlocks their house. "Relationship" with Olivia will be pretty good by that time.
Ann works. watching a movie with Lias and Ann, Ann licking Lisa's feet has happened.. Is it the end? How do I improve with oliviya. When I go to school she says come to home. That's it. can't go to the house. any other event did not occurs. Saw some images in the game library. Club, Ann with gang. Can I progress towards with. I have .20 version

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ann works. watching a movie with Lias and Ann, Ann licking Lisa's feet has happened.. Is it the end? How do I improve with oliviya. When I go to school she says come to home. That's it. can't go to the house. any other event did not occurs. Saw some images in the game library. Club, Ann with gang. Can I progress towards with. I have .20 version
Could you show your latest save file?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1. You are on wrong path and missing yoga events might break things. You might try playing further, but I don't remember at which point "fight for Alex" path gets completely stuck. Maybe you will be able to push through. This game and mod should be played in "Forget Alex" path to get most of it.

2. Do not skip Lisa's homework and daily massages with Ann. You have them in neutral mood, when some events require good mood. Do chores with Ann (clean pool, buy cosmetics and order food), if you want to advance her mood even faster and massage Lisa at 17:00 near the pool, if you got that event.
3. Do not let Ann punish Max in public and punish sisters in public several times to max out authority on sisters.
4. Pay the bills every Monday morning. (give 500 bucks to Ann at 7:00 near the pool on Monday)
5. If you punish Alice in private, choose more pleasant option. I think you did not max counter on that event or maybe I got confused with Friday punishment differences.

6. Max agreed with Ann to make a movie about smoking. Meet with Ann in bathroom at 13:00. If you are on older English translation, you might have to increase Ann's mood with "Are you tired" massages at 10:00-11:00 or 16-18:00

7. After smoking movie with Ann have sex with Lisa against the window at 7:00 and watch TV with Ann. "What are you watching" -> top option.

You are near the end of .16 content. Remaining .16 events are in spoiler. First page in this forum thread has link to walkthough with .15-.16 events. Do not skip on Lisa's homework without mistakes or Ann's "Are you tired" when you are advancing time.

Next events after spoiler would be talking with Lisa (non standard talk option on top before she goes to school) at 10:00, talking with Ann about Olivia at 12:00 and talking with Olivia at 15:00 near the school. You will start advancing Olivia's story.

Last edited:

wlduddl1

Aug 15, 2020
Dzeris

Please help me.
There is no progress with mom and Lisa. I think i got stuck.
Do i skip some special event? I really don't know.
How can i get the next step?

I attached my save file.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dzeris

Please help me.
There is no progress with mom and Lisa. I think i got stuck.
Do i skip some special event? I really don't know.
How can i get the next step?

I attached my save file.
Kill two spiders in Alice bedroom, "Me too" during first spider killing in bed, second option during second spider killing in bed with Alice. Then talk to Lisa and continue killing spiders. Then deal with consequences, talk with sisters and see what Alice will do. Once Lisa gets borred with punishments, webshows and night orgies, she will start lessons with Ann.

You are missing events with Lisa peeking on Alice and Max at night. Lisa will start lessons with Ann only after some training with Alice.

You are still in last 3-4 original game updates. Only Vicky went into mod content.

wlduddl1

Aug 15, 2020
Dzeris

Thank you.
Finally, Lisa started lessons with Ann.

I have one more question. How about "Mentor" event?
I still have no progress in this event.
What am i missing?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have one more question. How about "Mentor" event?
I still have no progress in this event.
What am i missing?
Your mentor opportunity is at the end of original game content. Next step is in mod .17. Dialog option (during bathroom training at 22:00 on Saturday) gets activated after first Olivia's visit.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Couple of questions -

Does this mod change any of the vanilla BB content/mechanics? Or does it simply include the vanilla game with extra content added after the end of the original abandoned story?

Are any of the other vanilla BB content mods (stuff from https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-all-mods.8266/) compatible with this mod?

Thanks.
It is vanilla game with extra content added in the end. Same binary as 0.13.0.007 with all the perks of being unable to change embedded logic.

Out of all mods listed in your link only "Lisa's Photo-Session & More" adds some more content than this mod, but some events look identical based on images or their descriptions. Diamond mod might have working version of one event, while this mod got it inaccessible. Other mods on that page are just cheat mods or small events.

This mod is not compatible with other mods. Not supported by modder and it is likely to have identical events using same renders.

Haven't played Photo Session mod. Based on Smirniy mod changes in 2020 I would say that modder is slowly integrating scenes from that mod.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes