krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
thanks
i also stucked on the lisa GF path, how can i have sex (not anal) with lisa? and also the lisa photo session
Olivia path is not dead - you choose wrong path with Olivia and Lisa GF path - in OP is Guide please read about it.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Olivia path is not dead - you choose wrong path with Olivia and Lisa GF path - in OP is Guide please read about it.
"Olivia path is dead" it means that when you choose olivia over lisa, you will reach dead end.
Olivia is not dead, she appears in later storyline on Lisa yoga path.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Neues Update bei der deutschen Übersetzung.
Und ich weise hier nochmals darauf hin: Mir ist bewußt, daß meine Übersetzung nicht perfekt ist. Wer Fehler findet oder konstruktive Kritik hat, z.B. bessere Formulierungen, kann mir diese gerne mitteilen.

---

New update for the German translation.
And I would like to point this out again: I am aware that my translation is not perfect. If you find errors or have constructive criticism, e.g. better wording, please feel free to contact me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-014-the-smirniy.26007/post-4192259

jackcoke

Feb 18, 2019
@ Reddead

Many thanks for your effort! I'm glad that there is a German translation of the game at all. I personally don't care if there are some spelling mistakes. If it bothers somebody, it should be played in English or Russian. Sorry for my bad english.

hasyes

Nov 5, 2017
HI hays

really really i need help please im stuck from 10 days i don't know what i do

this is my information
poss.sed 48
poss.car 61
momlust 81
poss.guest 23

and this is my save file

so please help me

thx

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
HI hays

really really i need help please im stuck from 10 days i don't know what i do

this is my information
poss.sed 48
poss.car 61
momlust 81
poss.guest 23

and this is my save file

so please help me

thx
You are on wrong path. It might be better to replay the game from the start and select "Forget Alex" path. Not sure if missing yoga events will not cause problems later in mod.

Keep putting spiders in Alice bed when she is not with Kate and not in club. After some "killings" in Alice's bedroom Max can talk to Lisa and suggest her to watch how crawly things are exterminated. Then keep killing those things and deal with consequences of Lisa seeing how it is done. You are still in 0.10-0.13 content from original game. Original game walkthroughs and hints are on other thread.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
+1. Torrent, preferably.

Those links at svs literally... well, you know what I mean.

With best regards.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v0.21.015:

Seems like an english translation is not included (at least for the new content), so I guess the translation needs to be updated...

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes