smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
HELP can someone explain to me why do i have the screen like that no matter the résolution i can't play Capture d’écran 2020-10-02 à 23.13.54.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 843444
Does anyone remember the Mod that removes this - when you hide the interface?
View attachment 843442
Thanks
Hmm, try replacing the Assembly-CSharp.dll (unpack it first) in BigBrother_Data\Managed with the attached one. (make a backup of the original just in case...)
I removed the reference for the image, so it should be gone, use it at your own risk!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hmm, try replacing the Assembly-CSharp.dll (unpack it first) in BigBrother_Data\Managed with the attached one. (make a backup of the original just in case...)
I removed the reference for the image, so it should be gone, use it at your own risk!
Works - Thank you gnadudu (y)
Unti12558tled.png

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
HELP can someone explain to me why do i have the screen like that no matter the résolution i can't play View attachment 842194
Hhmmm... might it happen because had you set the screen resolution high too much?

So, try to find the way (i.e. even scrolling the screen with your mouse) to choose a standard 1600x900 one, and let's hope it fits. Otherwise, mess a little with some other ones, also to have some fun when doing it. Good luck!

With best regards.

Reactions: Twistty

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It is not trio, but threesome.

" Ага, разбежался! " is not translated as "Aha, run away". Max is objecting to Alice's wishes and tells that she went overboard. More like "Hey, I think your rule/control over me and Lisa is finished" or something like that to make next dialog meaningful. Shorter version would be "Ehm, no!". Even Russian text might need some fix cause Alice is female. Verb form for female is different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hhmmm... might it happen because had you set the screen resolution high too much?

So, try to find the way (i.e. even scrolling the screen with your mouse) to choose a standard 1600x900 one, and let's hope it fits. Otherwise, mess a little with some other ones, also to have some fun when doing it. Good luck!

With best regards.
ike i said in my previous post "no matter the résolution" i try them all same result

but thanks for trying to help

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes