Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
Based on your name you did not learn Russian. You got it out of the box.

I choose to have a Russian nickname, but it still does not make me a Russian. I love Russian language and Russian culture, but am not russkiy. Slavic, some 2k kilometers to the west, take a guess.

Learning Russian or other foreign language does not hurt person, it hurts nation if that language is shoved into everyones throat in an effort to remove nation's identity.

If any language was shown into my throat most of the time it is English. But it is off the topic. I wanted to say, if any game is available only in a language you don't speak - nowadays nothing is easier than finding a translation two clicks away.

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Not getting any options to choose from. I've finished the first tv event with Lisa and Ann, and regardless of when MC goes to bed, Kira is there for lesson and it doesnt move forward from that.. pls help

1656959405541.png

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Not getting any options to choose from. I've finished the first tv event with Lisa and Ann, and regardless of when MC goes to bed, Kira is there for lesson and it doesnt move forward from that.. pls help
Tell your poss.sed and poss.aunt flag values. That event got some uncovered conditions, but the only way to get into those situations is to mess up flags. Since you say that you had event with Lisa and Kira next to TV, I assume that your mentor opportunity progress is messed up.

Last edited:

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Tell your poss.sed and poss.aunt flag values. That event got some uncovered conditions, but the only way to get into those situations is to mess up flags. Since you say that you had event with Lisa and Kira next to TV, I assume that your mentor opportunity progress is messed up.
No I had the event with Lisa and Ann where Lisa gives MC a FJ.
Pos.aunt with Kira is 29/39,
pos.sed with Lisa is 19/66.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
No I had the event with Lisa and Ann where Lisa gives MC a FJ.
Pos.aunt with Kira is 29/39,
pos.sed with Lisa is 19/66.
poss.aunt is 19. That's the place where Kira's flag should be set after Kira introduces Lisa to her friend. Poss.aunt=29 is from mod v.20 events. poss.sed=19 is Lisa watching stuff on the phone at night event.

If your poss.sed is 29, you never finished night lessons with Kira and Lisa. There is no normal way to get to mod events without finishing Kira and Lisa night lessons and other Mentor training as Max can't leave home without finishing those lessons. Lisa won't talk about watching Alice and without watching Alice, Max and Lisa won't progress to lessons with Lisa and Ann.

Reactions: BradWilly18

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
poss.aunt is 19. That's the place where Kira's flag should be set after Kira introduces Lisa to her friend. Poss.aunt=29 is from mod v.20 events. poss.sed=19 is Lisa watching stuff on the phone at night event.

If your poss.sed is 29, you never finished night lessons with Kira and Lisa. There is no normal way to get to mod events without finishing Kira and Lisa night lessons and other Mentor training as Max can't leave home without finishing those lessons. Lisa won't talk about watching Alice and without watching Alice, Max and Lisa won't progress to lessons with Lisa and Ann.
Thanks, I did bump some cause the grind was never ending.. So if I set pos.aunt=19, I'll be able to move forward?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, I did bump some cause the grind was never ending.. So if I set pos.aunt=19, I'll be able to move forward?
That event has several conditions.
1. poss.aunt below 19.
2. poss.aunt equal to 19 and poss.sed equal to 60. That's the first night lesson after Lisa loses something, Kira knows it and previous mod events with Kira and Ann are done. That lesson advances poss.aunt to 20 and poss.sed to 61.
3. poss.aunt above 19 and poss.sed above 60 - that's repeated night lessons where you can choose which lesson you want to do.

You get dialog without any options only if you do not match any of above three conditions. It is impossible to have such situation with low poss.sed value and poss.aunt above 19 or 20. Rechecked flags. Kira learns about Lisa's situation in event that sets poss.sed to 60. poss.aunt advances to 19 in Ann and Kira peacing out. Players might have problem triggering event with Kira and Ann as it requires doing event at 23:00 without tripping on event at 22:00. Up to you to decide how you fix your game as I can't tell at which stage you changed flags and if did not impact your other progress or opportunities.

Walkthrough says that you saw first event with Kira and Lisa next to TV. It is non-repeatable event. Later mod versions removed repeatable event.

Last edited:
Reactions: BradWilly18

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
1. poss.aunt below 19.
2. poss.aunt equal to 19 and poss.sed equal to 60. That's the first night lesson after Lisa loses something, Kira knows it and previous mod events with Kira and Ann are done. That lesson advances poss.aunt to 20 and poss.sed to 61.
3. poss.aunt above 19 and poss.sed above 60 - that's repeated night lessons where you can choose which lesson you want to do.

You get dialog without any options only if you do not match any of above three conditions. It is impossible to have such situation with low poss.sed value and poss.aunt above 19 or 20. Rechecked flags. Kira learns about Lisa's situation in event that sets poss.sed to 60. poss.aunt advances to 19 in Ann and Kira peacing out. Players might have problem triggering event with Kira and Ann as it requires doing event at 23:00 without tripping on event at 22:00. Up to you to decide how you fix your game as I can't tell at which stage you changed flags and if did not impact your other progress or opportunities.

Walkthrough says that you saw first event with Kira and Lisa next to TV. It is non-repeatable event. Later mod versions removed repeatable event.
Thanks a ton ! worked perfectly after modifying the pos' values!

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
1. poss.aunt below 19.

Is there file to see what each char's pos' values needs to be for each progress event? I am not stuck like the previous one where I saw no options to proceed, but pretty much doing the same thing all days and the grind does not end...

Borland3322

Jul 19, 2022
stuck in progress. already 3 or 4 times I try first and every time I get stuck at this moment. this time tossing the spiders has no effect, alice no longer comes into the room. But the main problem is that Ann doesn't go to BDSM, lessons with Ann and Lisa can't be started, there is no option and I just don't know what to do. there is no progress in cunning plan and new job. respectively, and in the mentor too.
cheats cheated money and the characteristics of the protagonist. did not touch the flags

Maxmillon

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
Mega link please

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
stuck in progress. already 3 or 4 times I try first and every time I get stuck at this moment. this time tossing the spiders has no effect, alice no longer comes into the room. But the main problem is that Ann doesn't go to BDSM, lessons with Ann and Lisa can't be started, there is no option and I just don't know what to do. there is no progress in cunning plan and new job. respectively, and in the mentor too.
cheats cheated money and the characteristics of the protagonist. did not touch the flags
Watch Alice webshow, strip her naked, don't stay on the call until she finishes the show. There is a dialog option to go to other room at the end of show. Help Alice with her show further.

Dunno if you managed to get into some dead end by ignoring events in blog opportunity. By the looks you progressed with changing roles opportunity without Lisa finding out how Max helps Alice with web show.

EDIT: Advancing save further I was able to get to Lisa+Ann+Max training path. You just have to do blog opportunity events that you delayed. If you want to see final Alice private punishment variant, you might have to set her up several times and punish in more pleasant way. After several tries she will understand which punishment variant Max prefers.

Last edited:

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Do I need to do something extra to make the animations work? They are in the file they supposed to be but when those scenes come in the gameplay, there is no animations.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Big Brother - Mod [v0.22.0.022] [the Smirniy] - Compressed

Original Size Windows: 5.18GB
Compressed Size Windows: 924MB
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes