melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Of course it has a story, but somehow that doesn't progress anymore.

I tried twice yesterday, end I always end up 2 ways.
Either I can't properly progress to kick out Eric OR if Eric is kicked out, I can't progress the storyline further than the third or second photoshoot (the one with Alice + Mom).

Would just like to see what is still available as repeatable events when the storylines are done.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Of course it has a story, but somehow that doesn't progress anymore.

I tried twice yesterday, end I always end up 2 ways.
Either I can't properly progress to kick out Eric OR if Eric is kicked out, I can't progress the storyline further than the third or second photoshoot (the one with Alice + Mom).

Would just like to see what is still available as repeatable events when the storylines are done.
Kicking Eric out is 0.5 version content. It is not NTR game. Eric must be kicked out to progress. You are still in original game and ask for saves in mod that starts at 0.13 version. Saves for progress in mod content are on this thread. Use search.

You are asking for saves in wrong place without trying to identify the problem. If my memory is right, around Ann's photoshoots in story Max has to see what happens in Ann's bedroom on the night from Thursday to Friday at 3:00. If you don't check the bedroom or don't go there after agreeing to do it with family boobs near the pool, you won't progress.

What is available between 0.5 - and 0.22? :) A lot of spoilers, if you are not on Olivia's path. Save from 0.22 will not tell you how Max managed to collect such harem of followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: melancholie

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Oh shit, guess I missed some versions then.

Tried some of the saves in this thread at least one is working, guess I start from there.
Thanks for clearing up that theres a lot of content going on.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Hey guys, there's any way to make the grind more bearable? Or any way to avoid game over and rush to the corruption

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys, there's any way to make the grind more bearable? Or any way to avoid game over and rush to the corruption
cheat with money, go for war path from the start and do not visit Kira, when Eric is at home. If Kira and Lisa are not affected by Eric, Max will not go to camp even with Ann and Alice at 100% and Alice is relatively easy to counter as Eric corrupts her only once per week. Once wallet events are finished, don't bother with blackmailing Eric and sell him to his enemies. Go for jewelery path to avoid yoga. If you cheat money before winning race for dresses, burn initial 10k boost as fast as you can.

Game was designed around monthly patreon payments. It is grindy by design.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AsticHam

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hi guys did anyone reach to the point and have a save or at least know how the ways
1. v.0.21.0.018 Wednesday 20:00, bathroom. Visit to studio.
2. v.0.18.0.011 night from Friday to Saturday. 3:00 near the pool. First story about Alice in nightclub.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hey guys im stuck here for weeks now. can someone help me please?
Visit Lisa on Saturday 22:00 in bathroom.
Meet Olivia near school at 15:00.
You are near the start of 0.17 content. You talked with Ann about inviting Olivia, but you never went to invite her.

And stop doing lessons with Lisa and Ann. Some events should fix Cunning plan opportunity progress that is messed up by those lessons. If you continue those lessons, you might end up in situation where your progress is no longer fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: blyad00

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
l am stuck here. "Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool
03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not
lagging behind her either!" every saturday there is no this phrase. what am l missing?

blyad00

Jul 5, 2022
Visit Lisa on Saturday 22:00 in bathroom.
Meet Olivia near school at 15:00.
You are near the start of 0.17 content. You talked with Ann about inviting Olivia, but you never went to invite her.

And stop doing lessons with Lisa and Ann. Some events should fix Cunning plan opportunity progress that is messed up by those lessons. If you continue those lessons, you might end up in situation where your progress is no longer fixed.
and how do i stop the lessons? i've never changed the flags or anything. is it supposed to stop by itself if i continue on the story? Real thanks for the help mate.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
and how do i stop the lessons? i've never changed the flags or anything. is it supposed to stop by itself if i continue on the story? Real thanks for the help mate.
Don't ask Ann for another lesson with Lisa, if you see that dialog option. You enter Ann's bedroom, see her sitting on the bed without having to open the door and there is an option where Max can ask to repeat original lessons with Ann and Lisa from original game. Those lessons are last events with Ann and Lisa from original game and they were not codded for situation when opportunity advances further. Repeated event just runs same thing as story event and sets progress again to same value. Mod lessons are accessed only when Max has to open the door when entering Ann's bedroom, they are not repeatable and you went through all of them in 0.16 content. Ann refused to continue lessons after she and Max did something with Lisa watching.

Player can access those lessons only, if Max does something day or more before entering the bedroom and they are difficult to reproduce. I suspect that you can trip them only cause you prefer doing repeated events with Ann instead of Lisa or Alice, when you advance time.

Reactions: blyad00
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes