Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What do I have to do to continue?
Without spoilers

You are missing changing roles and control opportunities. Missing "Control" means that you kicked out Eric without blackmailing him. Missing "Changing roles" means that you stopped scaring Alice with spiders at night. New job opportunity talks about things that happen only when Ann goes to work in the evening. It does not happen without doing events that happen after original Changing roles events and some other events with Ann, Lisa and Max.

Alice behavior in bed changed after movies. Start scaring her with spiders again and after several times of protecting Alice from spiders in her bed, Max can invite somebody to watch how he is doing it. That will start changing roles opportunity next time he protects Alice. Note that third protection option is added by mod and it does not advance the story. Select top protection options.

You are in original game content. Only hot coffee might have advanced into mod. You are into grindy part of original game as those events have cooldown timers or are spread over several weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TresspasserHobbit

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What should I do best now restart and not throw eric out?
Control is optional. Kicking Eric out is required to progress the story. Just scare Alice with spiders at nights when she is alone and protect her in her bedroom. You should have access to spider lure in shop by now to make spider catching easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I did it I always took the third option that was the mistake now I can ask Liza if she's watching
Scare Alice again and see what happens when Lisa watches. That's the start of changing roles opportunity. Like I said third "protection" variant is added by mod and does not advance the story.

henryyyyccc

Oct 4, 2021
Scare Alice again and see what happens when Lisa watches. That's the start of changing roles opportunity. Like I said third "protection" variant is added by mod and does not advance the story.
Hey, man, I read the walkthrough and got lost for the last three sentences in 0.16. Can u just elaborate a little bit for me?
Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and periodic anal with Anna on the site (07:00 bath)---(Already Completed)
Periodic anal with mom during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want some fun ?" ( monday , saturday)---?whats this?
Mom’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Anna drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday) ----??nighttime?drunk?
Watching a movie about sleeping with my mom (21:00 while watching TV)----U already explained in the previous page, shouldve be 1:00?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey, man, I read the walkthrough and got lost for the last three sentences in 0.16. Can u just elaborate a little bit for me?
Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and periodic anal with Anna on the site (07:00 bath)---(Already Completed)
Periodic anal with mom during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want some fun ?" ( monday , saturday)---?whats this?
Mom’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Anna drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday) ----??nighttime?drunk?
Watching a movie about sleeping with my mom (21:00 while watching TV)----U already explained in the previous page, shouldve be 1:00?
> Periodic anal with mom during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want some fun ?" ( monday , saturday)---?

repeatable event that starts from having sex with Lisa in bathroom at 7:00

or repeatable events in "Чем планируешь заниматься?" dialog with Ann. Don't remember how it is translated in English. Now I got only original mod variant and it is not translated to English there. That chat has anal yoga on Monday and Saturday between 11 and 16

> Mom’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Anna drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday) ----??nighttime?drunk?

You can find Ann at 1:00 in living room sometimes.

> Watching a movie about sleeping with my mom (21:00 while watching TV)

Depends on having event with drunken Ann.

None of these are story events.

Last edited:

asi0118

Aug 16, 2020
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
Maybe Turkish Language ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, Smirny has released a modified version of his BB mod. The question. Is from what point do need to play to see the changes?
No new version on Russian forum. As far as I know new content will be in base game and would require taking "forget Alex" path, which makes less grindy jewellery path redundant. You can trigger that content at any time in game after few initial actions in "forget alex" path. Or I am incorrect and new events are somewhere around lessons with Ann and Lisa from base game. I can't comment unless version is officially released and you probably won't hear any personal opinions from me about that update.

Last edited:
Reactions: ANGEL_KATE

Kb96215

Jun 10, 2023
Hii.
Please help me
I want three some with ann
Max and Eric fuck together ann
Please give me the link of game
images.jpeg like this

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hii.
Please help me
I want three some with ann
Max and Eric fuck together ann
Please give me the link of game
View attachment 2943047 like this
This is fan art and not game event. In this game Max is not fan of sharing his harem with others. If you are into 2M+1F threesomes in role playing games, you should be looking for games where MC is female. Or games were you role play as desperate husband, who sends his sexy wife to drunken school reunions, gyms and shops to make her do something that he does not want to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kb96215

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
do anyone have a save where eric fuck everyone?
Eric does not exist in mod content. He is gone in original game story before mod story starts. You can find only one event from mod that has Eric in it.

Eric never fucks Alice in this game.

If you get save where Eric got control on all four of them, Max will be going to boot camp before you do the thing.

got to ask as I've not played the Mod version, but does Eric fuck Lisa in this 1
One event. Three images. And technically it is Max's horror story and not Eric doing it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes