Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, thanks for the help. I want to ask you a question?
I enter the save, I ask "what are you seeing" but it does not give me the option "I really wanted to talk"
It only says "I want something else" and the other option is "at another time"
Help, what should I do? I really wanted to see that scene!
Dialog option 2 and then option 1. Activate chat with Ann with big round thing in bottom right corner and press numbers on keyboard or count choices from the top. If you see empty line in list of choices, it counts as one of the choices.

Tiphoon

Dec 12, 2021
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
there is a problem with cheats if you get wrid of moms nef bf and max lisa on cheats the game freezes on sleep

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
Certainly I agree that the current English dialogue needs to be improved and I appreciate your efforts.

Among the places where I felt probably there was a mistake in translating the original dialogue into English, the place that I still remember was the sentences containing the word “egg”. I checked your version of English in mod.txt . There was one sentence containing the word and the sentence is quoted below.

ccbl.6.27a@316@....|<i>Damn, my mother looks at me in such a way that I even get eggs from excitement... and also her breasts wrapped around my cock in her tender vise... Oooh...</i>

The expression, ‘I even get eggs from excitement.’ is still awkward and not clear in its meaning to me. I guess you missed the sentence when you did the correction work . I hope this was the only part that escaped your attention. Or maybe I am wrong since English is a foreign language to me.
Yup, I missed that one.. Thanks for pointing it out, I checked and corrected it on my end. But doubt it's worth re-uploading the pak for one minor text fix. However should you find anything else please feel free to let me know.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, thanks for the help. I want to ask you a question?
I enter the save, I ask "what are you seeing" but it does not give me the option "I really wanted to talk"
It only says "I want something else" and the other option is "at another time"
Help, what should I do? I really wanted to see that scene!
It seems that your BB is different from mine, which is the last version V 0.22.0.02. To be sure, I unloaded BB again from the BB front page, this time I used the one named as 'Compressed', the response of the pair of the BB and my Save was the same as I described previously. I recommend you to unload BB of the last version and try.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
is there a apk version of this? This doesn't work with JoiPlay
This game was never written to work on Android. Original game was abandoned and its last release was done in Unity and .NET. It is not portable to Android given available technology. You can find ren.py based clones that work with JoiPlay.

MrPlayboy42069

Mar 15, 2018
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

I tried translating the mod. However, if I go any further than the cheat menu, it doesn't work at all. So, I've done some auto translation only for the Cheat menu. The translation may not be very accurate, but it's better than nothing.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me what's missing to triger Kira "Maybe you can help me?" during the 3am event in the living room?
On this play through, I've never been able to make it happen for some reason.

I've tried messing around with the time machine, I've tried increasing the stats to the max, I've tried fucking Kira as much as humanly possible for 2 weeks straight, but nothing does it.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's missing to triger Kira "Maybe you can help me?" during the 3am event in the living room?
On this play through, I've never been able to make it happen for some reason.

I've tried messing around with the time machine, I've tried increasing the stats to the max, I've tried fucking Kira as much as humanly possible for 2 weeks straight, but nothing does it.
Wednesday 20:00, bathroom, second dialog option, then first option. You are not at event with Kira.

Night events with Kira require Max doing event with Ann, which starts in bathroom. On some Wednesday your Max and Ann near the pool agreed to do that event at 20:00.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Wednesday 20:00, bathroom, second dialog option, then first option. You are not at event with Kira.

Night events with Kira require Max doing event with Ann, which starts in bathroom. On some Wednesday your Max and Ann near the pool agreed to do that event at 20:00.
Nothing happens when I click it :(
It just goes back to the bathroom, I can click it as much as I want, nothing happens after.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Nothing happens when I click it :(
It just goes back to the bathroom, I can click it as much as I want, nothing happens after.
Max enters the bathroom, reminds Ann about visit to studio and then they go to studio. That's how your save works with 0.22.0.022 version.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Max enters the bathroom, reminds Ann about visit to studio and then they go to studio. That's how your save works with 0.22.0.022 version.
then, I've got an issue. I'm guessing it's coming from the extra mod I've installed recently, which corrected some texts and added some colors. I guess it messed things up then, can't see any other reason things would no longer work for me if it works for you.

*edit* yep, the extra translation and color mod I found in this thread was the cause of the issue, I overwrote the files with the originals, and it works. No wonder I had trouble progressing :)

Last edited:

ferblater

Apr 26, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to continue the 4th lesson with lisa about sex.i tried to find mom in her room at 23:00 wednesday.But it doesn't worked.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to continue the 4th lesson with lisa about sex.i tried to find mom in her room at 23:00 wednesday.But it doesn't worked.
I suspect that you had sex with Ann on Tuesday or Sunday in her bedroom. That turns off door opening in her bedroom on Wednesday.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
tried some saves from here but they dont work, even with the cheats not really interested in the grind, and i dont really understand the walkthrough

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes