Sep 22, 2016
The mod is currently being completely redone, there are a lot of edits and changes, a few scenes will be removed and much more added, the text will also be changed. I will say right away that the work will take a long time, since the amount of work is very large. In general, the game will remain the same, but there will be much fewer errors and logical inconsistencies.
Is there an update on this?

Kb96215

Jun 10, 2023
This is fan art and not game event. In this game Max is not fan of sharing his harem with others. If you are into 2M+1F threesomes in role playing games, you should be looking for games where MC is female. Or games were you role play as desperate husband, who sends his sexy wife to drunken school reunions, gyms and shops to make her do something that he does not want to do.
If You guys make mod game
Why you not add threesome scene in game??
I'm sorry my too weak

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If You guys make mod game
Why you not add threesome scene in game??
I'm sorry my too weak
In what game story context that threesome will fit? You can't make event based on just one image.

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
The mod is currently being completely redone, there are a lot of edits and changes, a few scenes will be removed and much more added, the text will also be changed. I will say right away that the work will take a long time, since the amount of work is very large. In general, the game will remain the same, but there will be much fewer errors and logical inconsistencies.
Please make a very easy walkthrough in this update I dont need anything else. Game is pretty good but I can't finish the full game after playing 15 days

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Hi Guys,

I am stucking anywhere of the middle of nowhere, could somebody check my save and give me any hint?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am stucking anywhere of the middle of nowhere, could somebody check my save and give me any hint?
Why Max can talk to Kira about potency pills when Eric is gone? your poss.aunt flag does not match momlust. your poss.car does not match poss.guest. I don't see any way in code to have flags setup in combination that I see in your save. Do not change flag values in cheat menu unless you are advised to do it with clear explanation why.

Which flags you changed? Based on other flags you are stuck in 0.17 content where you have to visit Lisa in bathroom on Saturday and invite Olivia by meeting her near school at 15:00.

Last edited:

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Why Max can talk to Kira about potency pills when Eric is gone? your poss.aunt flag does not match momlust. your poss.car does not match poss.guest. I don't see any way in code to have flags setup in combination that I see in your save. Do not change flag values in cheat menu unless you are advised to do it with clear explanation why.

Which flags you changed? Based on other flags you are stuck in 0.17 content where you have to visit Lisa in bathroom on Saturday and invite Olivia by meeting her near school at 15:00.
I honestly don't know, I only changed it to test it and then returned to it.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I honestly don't know, I only changed it to test it and then returned to it.
Revert to autosave before flag changes.

I can advise how poss.car, poss.guest and momlust should be set, but since you are not telling what you changed and how you advanced game during changed flags, I might be wrong.

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
no idea when that was, I would have to start from the beginning :-(
That's crap, so much time wasted ...

found a savefile with nearly the same progress

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Go back to page 83. save3.save is effectively at the start of .16 as you can do .15 content in parallel.
Can you please give me save3.save file here please i tried to find it in the page 83 but couldn't find it. Please give me here

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Next problem, the photo shoot at 10 o'clock doesn't want to start ...

must it start at any defined day?

any hint?
1697287398932.png --> 1697287422020.png

Solved, missing Fix-Files

Last edited:

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
the next step should be "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)", however this does not want to happen, likewise Max is not caught with Kira Mi / So ...

is there any hint for this?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
"Ma
the next step should be "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)", however this does not want to happen, likewise Max is not caught with Kira Mi / So ...

is there any hint for this?
"Max not getting caught by Kira" is a hint pointing at which options player should select in event at 3:00. That option is not there in repeatable events with Kira next to TV. If you see that option, you will get event with Lisa and Kira's friend. If you are not seeing option that allows Max to avoid being seen by Kira while staying in living room, you are not at the stage when this event happens.

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
That's clear to me, but what has to happen before "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)" so that I can progress further in the game?

Hours without progress, it's really fun..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
That's clear to me, but what has to happen before "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)" so that I can progress further in the game?

Hours without progress, it's really fun..
Talk to Lisa at 10:00 after regular sex with her at night. Your poss.sed must be 59 after that. Manually changing it in cheats will not work as event at 3:00 tests for other flag that you can't see in cheats.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes