Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This is demonstrably a poorer version of the original game. There is no justifiable reason for its existence, other than to pander to NTR fans. If you are so desperate for NTR why not create your own original work rather than bastardize (poorly) someone else's work?
Maybe because the original game has been abandoned,but you why are you bothered by its continuation by another dev?

Reactions: HGR11957

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Having a softlock issue, technically I'm WAY past this point but all the other quests are softlocked behind this component even though I did it ages ago and now I can't progress the story at all. Save attached I anyone can help, just don't wanna start the game over cuz that'll take a LONG ass time

Reactions: Amazonqween

User11052021

May 11, 2021
I seem to be stuck. I'm using an old save and patched my game to patch 2.
Walk-through tells me I need to proceed with the weed part. But that always tells me I have to give the weed to Kate, even if I don't have the weed. I have given weed to Kate a dozen times by now and I did the follow up of sex with Kate and Alice every time. If I look at the other hints, I seem to need some special sort of weed (not the big batch), that will get Alice in a good mood, so I can have sex with her without Kate or a webcam show.
Can anybody give any hint on what to do? I think I'm just missing something, as there is usually a simple task that needs to be done before you can proceed.
Any help is appreciated.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Im using this plus the cheat mod and theres a LOT of this that hasnt been translated. Anyone got a translated version or are we just missing blocks of plot on purpose?

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
It occurs to me there is no animation in this game. Can someone fill me in on what the deal is? Why are there three different versions of this, one of which being Big Brother Another Story, except it has animation? Is that one being scrapped? Im so confused

Emoon

May 4, 2017
It occurs to me there is no animation in this game. Can someone fill me in on what the deal is? Why are there three different versions of this, one of which being Big Brother Another Story, except it has animation? Is that one being scrapped? Im so confused
BigBrother (the original game) has been abandoned by it's original author and over the years this spawned a number of remakes. One of them is this one here and another one is Big Brother Another Story, but they aren't the only ones. This one and Another Story are the ones who at least see regular updates but unfortunately they kinda repeat the same mistakes the original one did, being super grindy and repetitive, although to be fair not in the same extreme way.

In terms of content, this one here has more content than any other BB game before (especially in the NTR department) but the difference in quality between old and new content is noticeable. Another Story is still behind in terms of content compared to the original one but this is partly related to being a full remake with new renders instead of reusing old ones (no judgement tho).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes