Jul 18, 2018
One day we'll get a game where Eric trains Lisa instead of Max. One day we'll get a game where Eric gets to Alice before Max. This is not that game, but it's still the closest we have. Oh well, not my game. Support anyway.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Is it even possible to buy Lisa the bathing suit before Eric? I've been fairly optimized with how I do the chores, I'm pretty sure I made as much money as I possibly could doing every chore I can whenever they're offered but I didn't have enough money to buy her bathing suit before Eric did. I guess I could have not bought the website yet and then I would have had enough money, but that's just stalling how much money I will be able to make in the near future. There should be more ways to make money if you're gonna make it take so long for the website to start generating income.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it even possible to buy Lisa the bathing suit before Eric? I've been fairly optimized with how I do the chores, I'm pretty sure I made as much money as I possibly could doing every chore I can whenever they're offered but I didn't have enough money to buy her bathing suit before Eric did.
You can raise enough money for one of the $200 items if you delay buying everything else -- starting $50 + 2 x $40 for cleaning the pool + a handful of $10 from grocery shopping and however many $15 you can get from begging mom for money.

(getting the website money couple weeks later isn't a big deal given how dragged out the game is in general)

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I seem to be stuck. I'm using an old save and patched my game to patch 2.
Walk-through tells me I need to proceed with the weed part. But that always tells me I have to give the weed to Kate, even if I don't have the weed. I have given weed to Kate a dozen times by now and I did the follow up of sex with Kate and Alice every time. If I look at the other hints, I seem to need some special sort of weed (not the big batch), that will get Alice in a good mood, so I can have sex with her without Kate or a webcam show.
Can anybody give any hint on what to do? I think I'm just missing something, as there is usually a simple task that needs to be done before you can proceed.
Any help is appreciated.
You need to give a big batch of weed, gotten from somewhere else.. I think its a quest.

User11052021

May 11, 2021
You need to give a big batch of weed, gotten from somewhere else.. I think its a quest.
Thanks for your reply.
That big batch of weed is used to get rid of Eric, right? I'm not on that quest, I also do not have any quest about a big batch of weed. In the walk-through all quests point to an other, and the last quest in the line is the weed one.
I got this and whatever I do, it never changes.
2023-01-24 154315.jpg

I already went back a few saves and redid some of the quests, but it keeps coming back to this. I have no clue what to do next.

Jul 18, 2018
This is demonstrably a poorer version of the original game. There is no justifiable reason for its existence, other than to pander to NTR fans. If you are so desperate for NTR why not create your own original work rather than bastardize (poorly) someone else's work?
I love a family venture, etc! I also want to see the ntr version of this game we never got. You can play the original, you can play any number of the side mods, you can play any number of original IPs. What made you play this poorer version? Exactly. I want this IP, and I've thought about learning to make my own game just to bastardize it myself, and pander to either ntr or netori fans. Y'all lucky (or not so lucky) that I don't have a render machine.

Reactions: Priappus
Jul 18, 2018
It occurs to me there is no animation in this game. Can someone fill me in on what the deal is? Why are there three different versions of this, one of which being Big Brother Another Story, except it has animation? Is that one being scrapped? Im so confused
Those are other games with other devs. This dev is new to DAZ (the software used to create the characters) and their computer is not fast. Just the static scenes take quite some time. This dev did have a previous project where they imported a lot of the old game, and many of the mods, but that was scrapped because of lack of funding (and that one they didn't even have to learn DAZ bc all of the images already existed)

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes