asprin33

Mar 12, 2018
i cant massage to mom(Ann) always %0
what can i do?
my massage skil is full

Last edited:

olosin

May 25, 2020
I am seriously stuck on the Mentor task.
I have tried everything I can think of to get past the kissing lessons requirement, but no luck in progress. I think I've had Max kiss Kira 20+ times during the late night TV session.
Are there any conditions for that path that are just not obvious to me? Anything that I should be looking for?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am seriously stuck on the Mentor task.
I have tried everything I can think of to get past the kissing lessons requirement, but no luck in progress. I think I've had Max kiss Kira 20+ times during the late night TV session.
Are there any conditions for that path that are just not obvious to me? Anything that I should be looking for?
The lesson is passed once you successfully show Lisa what you've learnt, IIRC. Took couple lessons from Kira and 2-3 attempts with Lisa, since the result is somewhat random.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I hope that in the next version, that the dev either lets up on no sex with mom or continues the previous version before this revamp.

Reactions: Chaosguy

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I love a family venture, etc! I also want to see the ntr version of this game we never got. You can play the original, you can play any number of the side mods, you can play any number of original IPs. What made you play this poorer version? Exactly. I want this IP, and I've thought about learning to make my own game just to bastardize it myself, and pander to either ntr or netori fans. Y'all lucky (or not so lucky) that I don't have a render machine.
Would you monetize it?

Jul 18, 2018
Would you monetize it?
Honestly? Probably not, even knowing the niche stuff tends to monetize better. I'd be doing it bc it's what I want to play. Only way I'd even remotely consider is if I was redoing the whole story to make that Eric as the MC (bc fuck Max, and his entire life, in particular) "Big Daddy" game, or the Eric prequel. Even then, it'd be hard for me to ask for money for an unfinished game. That's just me though, and I'll never fault anyone for wanting compensation for something so time/labor intensive.

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a better version of this somewhere? Cause I played the NTR path (I'm meh on ntr, liking it more for the corruption then the degrading of some dude) and I found myself frustrated with the lack of content. There is almost no substance to alot of scenes, and the plot barely moves. Eric is insufferable, and we don't even get any real scenes with him and others. (don't get me started on the cams... I moved the getting lisa back plot just because you don't get to see anything.) I don't care if its NTR or Vanilla, is ther a version or mod that exists that has more content to this, and is just better in general?

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
I don't understand the game. How the heck does one increase the Authority stat?
Also what's the money variable in the save file?(For save editors)

User11052021

May 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
That big batch of weed is used to get rid of Eric, right? I'm not on that quest, I also do not have any quest about a big batch of weed. In the walk-through all quests point to an other, and the last quest in the line is the weed one.
I got this and whatever I do, it never changes.
View attachment 2335535

I already went back a few saves and redid some of the quests, but it keeps coming back to this. I have no clue what to do next.
Does anybody have any idea what to do?
How / where to get the special weed so i can fuck Alice?
I'm stuck and I don't want to start over.
Also the Additional quest gives me nothing at all, that also seems wrong?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How the heck does one increase the Authority stat?
By setting up MC's sisters to receive punishment from their mom. Each punishment lowers their self-esteem which causes them to oppose the MC less. Mind you, if the MC gets punished then the reverse happens, his Authority drops (unless the punishment is done privately) The penalty from punishment increases after Eric convinces Ann to make it more severe, some 3 weeks into the game.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is there a better version of this somewhere? Cause I played the NTR path (I'm meh on ntr, liking it more for the corruption then the degrading of some dude) and I found myself frustrated with the lack of content. There is almost no substance to alot of scenes, and the plot barely moves. Eric is insufferable, and we don't even get any real scenes with him and others. (don't get me started on the cams... I moved the getting lisa back plot just because you don't get to see anything.) I don't care if its NTR or Vanilla, is ther a version or mod that exists that has more content to this, and is just better in general?
After you get the wallet, there is an option to get rid of Eric and I assume continue with the original game.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
After you get the wallet, there is an option to get rid of Eric and I assume continue with the original game.
I'm aware, I grabbed a save from after that and played a bit, there is no content really, you can't sex lisa or the mom basically at all. I read somewhere the dev isn't planning on adding sex content for the mom either. Why make a game you don't want to make? It's obvious the dev wants to make some other game, so why don't they? Why take someone elses idea, that you don't apparently even like, and attempt to do something with it. Seriously, instead of these half-arsed things go make something your passionate about.

Reactions: peva1 and dadsus
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes