moozoo

May 11, 2017
Any plans to introduce potency pills for Max, and Eric offering the option to take it or boot camp?

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
previews+

Увы, но всё же возникают неожиданные проблемы, из-за чего происходят задеркжи. Планировал вчера всё сделать, но по некоторым причинам вчерашним и сегодняшним, только сейчас отправил игру тестерам. Примерно на перевод, если смотреть по прошлым обновлениям, понадобится 3-4 дня. Допустим 4 дня. Тогда мне нужно до 14 сентября доделать NTR сцену и если останется ещё время, то провести ещё несколько изменений в интерфейсе игры.

| Alas, there are still some unexpected problems that cause delays. Planned to do everything yesterday, but for some reasons yesterday and today, only now sent the game to the testers. Approximately on the translation, if you look at past updates, will take 3-4 days. Let's say 4 days. Then I need to finish the NTR scene by September 14 and if there is still time left, I need to make a few more changes to the game interface.

01.jpg 01.1.jpg 02.jpg

Bl_hawk

Jun 3, 2023
previews+

Увы, но всё же возникают неожиданные проблемы, из-за чего происходят задеркжи. Планировал вчера всё сделать, но по некоторым причинам вчерашним и сегодняшним, только сейчас отправил игру тестерам. Примерно на перевод, если смотреть по прошлым обновлениям, понадобится 3-4 дня. Допустим 4 дня. Тогда мне нужно до 14 сентября доделать NTR сцену и если останется ещё время, то провести ещё несколько изменений в интерфейсе игры.

| Alas, there are still some unexpected problems that cause delays. Planned to do everything yesterday, but for some reasons yesterday and today, only now sent the game to the testers. Approximately on the translation, if you look at past updates, will take 3-4 days. Let's say 4 days. Then I need to finish the NTR scene by September 14 and if there is still time left, I need to make a few more changes to the game interface.

View attachment 2912490 View attachment 2912491 View attachment 2912493
The preview images alone give hope for a good update. Please keep doing this. Damn good story

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes