onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone try the "PARTY GIRL" by Eric give the Black Little Dress (for Clubbing) before Max?
What will happen if Eric give the Black Little Dress before Max?
Is there any Extra scene of Eric with Alice in this case?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Once Lisa is added to Eric's story.
Later on, when Kate and Olivia mom are added to Eric's story, I can't think of anything better.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Why do I get CRC errors in my archive.rpa file?
I received the file 3 times. Each from a different place.

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
- **14.09**
Кое-как доделал сегодня ночью последнюю сцену. Осталось отрендерить и добавить эту сцену в игру. Рендеров получилось много, так что мой компьютер будет беспрерывно рендерить несколько дней.
Параллельно я занят переводом имеющегося текста.
|
Finished the last scene this night. I just need to render and add this scene to the game. There are a lot of renders, so my computer will be rendering continuously for a few days.
At the same time I'm busy translating the existing text.

Everyone Если ничего непредвиденного не произойдёт, то вот вам даты выхода обновления 1.05
|
If nothing unforeseen happens, here are the release dates for update 1.05.
|

"Big LvL, Mega LvL" - 18.09
"LvL 4" - 19.09
"LvL 2, LvL 3" - 20.09
"LvL 1, $cheat" - 22.09
"Спасибо (Thanks!)" - 27.09
"Публичныый (Public) - 28.09
```

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Eric fucks Alice I think
Really? Extra scenes of Eric fucks Alice before the NTR Route start? Are you sure ???
Eric will fucks Alice when the NTR Route start, but before the NTR Route start, I don't see any scene of Eric fucks Alice.
So this "PARTY GIRL" by Eric give the Black Little Dress (for Clubbing) before Max, will have the "Extra scene" of Eric fucks Alice? (before the NTR route start)

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
Really? Extra scenes of Eric fucks Alice before the NTR Route start? Are you sure ???
Eric will fucks Alice when the NTR Route start, but before the NTR Route start, I don't see any scene of Eric fucks Alice.
So this "PARTY GIRL" by Eric give the Black Little Dress (for Clubbing) before Max, will have the "Extra scene" of Eric fucks Alice? (before the NTR route start)
When you tell Eric about the influence of wine on Alice, Eric can go to her room to fuck Alice, but you can't see it. Before that, Eric can't get Alice. Our (the protagonist) sister is a gold-sucking bitch, but she doesn't sleep with people easily.
6d3cba96bd9b5d6f16d6f775af13027e.png

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
When Alice found out that Eric could provide more material and economic support than we did, she immediately abandoned us, completely ignoring that we had spent a lot of money on her. What a gold-sucking bitch.
UC多图下载_230817_9_22.png

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes