Nov 19, 2019
I have looked everywhere in this game and I cannot find any way to leave the house. Thus, there is no way to go to the clinic. It's been telling me for 3 days to go to the clinic, but since I have NO way to leave the house, at all, I can't go to the clinic. Hopefully, one of these days that will get fixed. I've actually been enjoying the game, but if I can't play it, what's the point?

Edit: I tried to install Fix 4, but the only link I found that seemed to have anything to do with Fix 4 was a broken link to Mega, which said the file is no longer available.
Been a long time since I played that path but if I remember correctly you go to the clinic between 3pm and 4pm of an afternoon the day it tells you to go, i don't think there was a 'clinic' button, but rather you go to a particular room in the given hour and are asked with whom you'd like to go to the clinic with, you select who and next thing you're both in the clinic. The starting point is either the Lounge room or one of the outdoor areas?
{Might be Moms room}

Jul 17, 2017
We need to try to find a more monotonous gameplay. 70% of the time is spent skipping days, the gameplay is based on this. It was impossible to make a scrolling function directly to a specific day of the week?Although due to detailed help in passing, it is much easier to pass than the original.

Balvan

Aug 22, 2019
I'm having problems with this part here, I've tried to complete it several times
every time she doesn't want to give you sex, arrange a spanking from her mother. every time she doesn't want to give you sex, arrange a spanking from her mother.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do you get past the "prepare Alice more often" phase of cigarettes? I've been buying cigarettes with weed and fucking my throat for more than three weeks after the game but it won't budge
When you catch her smoking, you got to use the right option (not the top option) and till plant the cigs in her room, think it took about 3 game weeks until she finally agreed to the deal.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone occur the ERROR when I open the Door of Ann (Max's mom) at 10 AM, Go inside Ann's Room and "TOUCH BUTT", the ERROR occur during the conversation between Ann and Max (AN EXCEPTION OCCURRED)... Can someone help to Fix it???
The Achievements 173 & 174 can only choose 1 of it? Is there any other way to get both of it without CHEAT MODE?
I have the same problems too
Walkthrough 19/19
Achievement 150/151
What I don't know to do :mad:
Maybe an error (bug)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mangio

Apr 19, 2022
I'm stuck in the "cigarette smoke" quest where it says, "Set Alice up more often."
What should I do? I have already tried everything several times but I am stuck at this point

Reactions: hotrod7125
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes