yun5433

Nov 11, 2021
DarxRider1989,帖子:11866291,会员:6526963 said:
在笔记本电脑上寻找母亲的任务。我应该怎么办?请帮忙。我找到了。
[/引用]
查找您计算机上的黑客

jikki

Oct 3, 2017
This is a blast from the past, triggering the NTR route - should i go to war with Eric or should i befriend him?

Jan 19, 2018
Does someone know the variable for money? i wanna cheat money for replay purposes ( player on android and now on pc, sooo save not compatible )

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This is a blast from the past, triggering the NTR route - should i go to war with Eric or should i befriend him?
Done the NTR route, can get up to 100% on that route, doing the WAR route now.

Does someone know the variable for money? i wanna cheat money for replay purposes ( player on android and now on pc, sooo save not compatible )
Just download the cheat mod.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I appreciate reply. Thursday at 3 am it is just Kira at the pool and the achievement doesn't unlock
Wednesday night / Thursday morning Kira goes swimming. Double check the 'quest', make sure you've fulfilled all the requirements to do it.

For some unknown reason, Big Brother does not even start when I double click on its application. I have played till the fourth fix, and they worked fine. However, the new version just doesn't start at all. I am clueless on what to do, can anyone help me fix this?
Yeah, getting that a bit myself, I just double click it again and the game starts, just have to quit the game twice when I finish playing.

YisusVevo

Nov 30, 2022
Hello, could you help me with the party girl part, I have not been able to progress with this part and I have already tried everything, could someone tell me how to progress with this?
1696567695398.png

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Hello, could you help me with the party girl part, I have not been able to progress with this part and I have already tried everything, could someone tell me how to progress with this?
View attachment 2983879
Clearly it's say that you need to help Lisa with her homework withouth making mistake until you get the 5 point of reputation need it to continuing the quest with Alice.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes