Mcbiker

Mar 16, 2023
Way to much grinding, kinda like the game but the grind...naaa
Was bored with the endless grind from the other BB, but this version takes it to another level

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Way to much grinding, kinda like the game but the grind...naaa
Was bored with the endless grind from the other BB, but this version takes it to another level
And what makes you play it? Let it go brother, there are thousands of other games here, hit up some.

Arone111

Mar 27, 2019
For some unknown reason, Big Brother does not even start when I double click on its application. I have played till the fourth fix, and they worked fine. However, the new version just doesn't start at all. I am clueless on what to do, can anyone help me fix this?

Kirche Des Todes

Mar 21, 2022
Been a long time since I played that path but if I remember correctly you go to the clinic between 3pm and 4pm of an afternoon the day it tells you to go, i don't think there was a 'clinic' button, but rather you go to a particular room in the given hour and are asked with whom you'd like to go to the clinic with, you select who and next thing you're both in the clinic. The starting point is either the Lounge room or one of the outdoor areas?
{Might be Moms room}
I have been through the entire house between 3pm and 4 pm and not once have I been asked if I want to go to the clinic and who I want to go with. I also haven't been able to figure out how to meet Lisa as she is getting out of school.

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
version 1.05 for adequate games means that the game is completed and has already been updated a couple of times... but there are unique ones where the game version 19.02 is still in progress, 0.22 is a completed game... or cool updates like from 0.1 straight to 1.0... here is this game 1.05... I spent several hours trying to see pictures that I had already looked at once... and I’m just tired of “playing” this... maybe of course I haven’t seen everything yet and there’s more a lot of new content... I doubt it... but everything can be... whatever it is, it’s not cool... whatever...

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
I have been through the entire house between 3pm and 4 pm and not once have I been asked if I want to go to the clinic and who I want to go with. I also haven't been able to figure out how to meet Lisa as she is getting out of school.
I don't remember everything anymore...
I'm going through the game now from the beginning...
It seems like we need to “Control”, talk to Kira about “Career”, pester Anna in the living room 08:00...
Follow the conversation (especially Kira with the news)
Walkthrough
watch "Career" "Blog" more often...
Look like that's it
Good luck :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThePersonalAss
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes