19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
I've often said that my plot is a confrontation between Eric and Max. Yes, there may be more scenes with Max than with Eric, but that's part of the plot. Although my plot is mostly sex, but that's my plot.
I have a few subscribers who support me for "Not NTR", but they probably don't read anything I write in Discord (the server is public, but there are channels for paying subscribers) and so they blindly believe things. Sometimes when they unsubscribe, they write that they thought I would continue the story after I got rid of Eric.
But at the moment I'm only running the story on the NTR path, no other paths I plan to develop.
NTR is good but please think about the Non-NTR path too many people love challenging play MC and try and defeat the NPC and do all the scenes like NTR exactly you hear me?

Reactions: Necromonger777

Orsaccio

Sep 10, 2020
Non-NTR path - getting friendly with Eric
NTR path - war with Eric
Non-NTR path - war with Eric

NTR path - getting friendly with Eric

NTR is neotare, so it would be when he betrays the protagonist, in the game the protagonist is Max no Eric, therefore ntr + friendship (true or false) with Eric. Consequently war is the no NTR version

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Non-NTR path - war with Eric

NTR path - getting friendly with Eric

NTR is neotare, so it would be when he betrays the protagonist, in the game the protagonist is Max no Eric, therefore ntr + friendship (true or false) with Eric. Consequently war is the no NTR version
how do u be friend eric?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes