moozoo

May 11, 2017
Non-NTR path - war with Eric

NTR path - getting friendly with Eric

NTR is neotare, so it would be when he betrays the protagonist, in the game the protagonist is Max no Eric, therefore ntr + friendship (true or false) with Eric. Consequently war is the no NTR version
War with Eric is a pure NTR. Eric having fun with all girls and you stay behind the door cursing. MC being friendly with Eric means they two are a gang, and they both having fun with girls one way or another.

Orsaccio

Sep 10, 2020
War with Eric is a pure NTR. Eric having fun with all girls and you stay behind the door cursing. MC being friendly with Eric means they two are a gang, and they both having fun with girls one way or another.
basically you write that this game is just NTR. check carefully, that the war is considered non-NTR, also look at BBAS which only has 2 patches (1 NTR and 1 War)

Orsaccio

Sep 10, 2020
of course, but in that case you reach the end of the game. That's why "War with Eric" screams to be a hard NTR where MC is quite restricted and enjoys camera views at max.
actually in the version of the game after eliminating erik there would still be films to make, it's not the end of the game (and only the end of eric in the game). without war the game is Max who is practically the voyeur, or little more. do I remember the name of the game? the protagonist is Max not Eric.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
previews+

01.jpg 02 (1).jpg

- **21.12**
С созданием контента ещё не закончил. Но завтра уже приступлю к коду игры и между коддингом буду доделывать сцену.
|
I'm not done with content creation yet. But tomorrow I will start coding the game and between coding I will finish the scene.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
do I remember the name of the game? the protagonist is Max not Eric.
I think Big Brother is not that Max is their brother. It's about cameras, like BB is watching you. And what's the point of watching if there is no Eric around :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes