Blacksheep85

Oct 9, 2021
Hi everyone,
I ran into an issue with the quest "Blog". All other questes are waiting for it's completion and I don't know how to proceed. Tried every prev. listed achievment several times. Thanks upfront for any help!
1704280589262.png

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i´m a little confused with the discussions about NTR, Non-NTR, hard NTR.
Can anyone please tell me if this version of BB contains a path of peaceful friendly fucking the girls by Max AND Eric?
Something like SHARING?
Or is the "not Eric war" only Max as voyeur?

boroneya

Jun 27, 2017
I am stuck with this on the Mentor task. Every other task cannot be started as they all are dependenct on the Mentor task progressing. I tried punishing Lisa after dinner in the bedroom several times, but I don't get the option to touch her pussy at all 1704330995361.png 1704330736955.png

Reactions: Dany2018

titemp

Sep 2, 2020
Hi there,
i´m a little confused with the discussions about NTR, Non-NTR, hard NTR.
Can anyone please tell me if this version of BB contains a path of peaceful friendly fucking the girls by Max AND Eric?
Something like SHARING?
Or is the "not Eric war" only Max as voyeur?
the ntr mode, there is sharing with eric with the house mates but not ann yet, but there is solo bjs, fleshlight and boobjs, etc. with ann. individual sex with ann is still to be released

Reactions: Hans98

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
the ntr mode, there is sharing with eric with the house mates but not ann yet, but there is solo bjs, fleshlight and boobjs, etc. with ann. individual sex with ann is still to be released
Thank you very much!!! So i will wait a while until sex is available.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

johnjeo598

Dec 20, 2023
Everyone
Это отдельная игра с праздничным контентом. Возможно когда-нибудь потом добавлю в основную игру.
Внимание, здесь NTR контент.
|
It's a separate game with holiday content. Maybe someday I'll add it to the main game.
Attention, here is NTR
```Win и Linux```< >
< >
```MacOS```< >
< >
```Android```< >
< >

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes