Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I don't get why people are complaining about the NTR route/ development of the game. 1st off this isn't even the original dev of the game, he took the unfinished story and put it in here and to the 2nd point CLEARLY stated that only the NTR route would be getting developed

Reactions: Priappus

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I don't get why people are complaining about the NTR route/ development of the game. 1st off this isn't even the original dev of the game, he took the unfinished story and put it in here and to the 2nd point CLEARLY stated that only the NTR route would be getting developed
because people don't read and don't care they want what they want
and they want it now damn it

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
I love the the NTR route . I love the Eric character as well hope he gets every family member and brings over friends to share his girls with as Max is left out. Would be cool if you could play this game as Eric as well. I hope in future updates Eric gets the girls pregnant and really tortures Max.

Brechter1990

Jul 6, 2017
I stuck in mentor.

I should make mistakes at Lisas homework, punish her the next day after dinner an touch her pussy.

But i cant touch her pussy during punishment in my romm. I only can spank her or handcuff her and she give me a blowjob. I tried it at least 10 - 15 times.

What i am doing wrong?

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Eric is our eternal rival, we cannot defeat him in this branch (cooperation is possible), we defeated him in the harem branch

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I love the the NTR route . I love the Eric character as well hope he gets every family member and brings over friends to share his girls with as Max is left out. Would be cool if you could play this game as Eric as well. I hope in future updates Eric gets the girls pregnant and really tortures Max.
guy, are you aware that you are retelling the harem branch only with Eric's character, all this is already there, but only with Max in the title role and in the game

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
I stuck in mentor.

I should make mistakes at Lisas homework, punish her the next day after dinner an touch her pussy.

But i cant touch her pussy during punishment in my romm. I only can spank her or handcuff her and she give me a blowjob. I tried it at least 10 - 15 times.

What i am doing wrong?
can you send me your save ?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It’s somehow not fair that it’s a one-goal game, only Eric can have everyone without any obstacles. It’s a shame that this happens in this game.
Dev is mainly focusing on the NTR path for this game so if you don't like it try the remake version by a different dev.
Incest is okay, but NTR is not? I don't understand.
It's okay for a stepdad to have sex with his mom.
But is it okay for a son to have sex with his mom?
Can't believe I have to explain this.

Incest is forbidden so it's kinky.

The clue to the step dad conundrum is in the title. They are married!! so of course it's OK:rolleyes:

NTR is not forbidden, it's just sad.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Dev is mainly focusing on the NTR path for this game so if you don't like it try the remake version by a different dev.

Can't believe I have to explain this.

Incest is forbidden so it's kinky.

The clue to the step dad conundrum is in the title. They are married!! so of course it's OK:rolleyes:

NTR is not forbidden, it's just sad.
What you said is what I'm trying to said.
I didn't mean to ask you to explain.

Reactions: john1230

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Judging by the logic, the son is a dirty faggot who wants the flesh of his relatives, and Eric is just a man who is in a relationship with a completely free lady)

Reactions: Bosti

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
will there be a time when eric or mc spank the girls as punishments? hoping mod for no eric to come sooner or later

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Honestly, as update 1.06 began with the game of the mother's ass, I thought that Eric or son was trying it in the ass, but then it turned out that the main barrier of the mother (vagina) was so easily passed in the end, I'm waiting for dp scenes with the mother)

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes