jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Honestly, as update 1.06 began with the game of the mother's ass, I thought that Eric or son was trying it in the ass, but then it turned out that the main barrier of the mother (vagina) was so easily passed in the end, I'm waiting for dp scenes with the mother)
Would love too see Max fucking his moms ass while Eric is fucking her pussy. Then both Eric and Max cum inside both her holes.Eric knocks her up

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I still don’t understand why Max can’t have them all just like that
Read the cap of the game, the developer has already finished the branch without Eric, there is also bdsm and he gets the whole family to himself, there is nothing for you in this branch

Koot123

May 8, 2022
guys, we all sit on this site and play similar games just because we want to get impressions that we can't get in real life, and let's not condemn each other's preferences, especially since the author has branches for every taste and I honestly don't understand why fans of the harem branch came here and are trying to prove something when, in fact, they have their own branch with a separate chat and they would sit there and not spread the negative!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think the problem is that you don't know how to read, they've already said several times that this remake of the game is focused on NTR, and you only know how to complain, go play the original and stop crying View attachment 3439536
This is the hot stuff I'm actually after. A guy moves in and treats my hot Milf like a whore and lets me watch. And treats my sisters like sluts, allowing me to take advantage of them. Sounds like heaven to me!

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I remember this game had a system to spank the girls. Is it possible for mc to do it? Or is it only for Eric? Or is there even a spanking punishment system?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes