Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
NTR is not forbidden, it's just sad.
Wow, imagine lacking this much character lol and kinkshaming someone while jerking off to virual siblings, where is the law against armpits, thighs, anal, bondage etc...? Or are they just sad too?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
It depends on what your ideal is. In the original, you got rid of Eric and got all the girls, in this remake you have to share them with Eric and others
But can the original storyline be played in this remake or is it purely NTR focused? And will the MC at least in the end get the upper hand and? Can't see why not have a properly solo harem path if the foundation (and more) is already there

It's been a looooong time without you, my fri- uh, since I played this game, before it was abandoned and started over and when the grind was absurd

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Wow, imagine lacking this much character lol and kinkshaming someone while jerking off to virual siblings, where is the law against armpits, thighs, anal, bondage etc...? Or are they just sad too?
I was expressing that I find being cheated on sad!

Wow, Kinkshaming me for not finding being a cuckold kinky. What character you have there.

You can jerk off to whatever you want, don't push what you do with the game on to me. Thank you very much!

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
No ntr route? Love it! But I am not sure if there are enough contents now? Contrast with ntr route.
No NTR route only has less than half the story than NTR route, and no dynamics. DEV promise will create some new story on both route.but they still forces on NTR route.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
When did I ever promise the development of both paths? What I have in my plans labelled as "No NTR" is an abundance of scenes with non-NTR but on the path with NTR. Max has sex too, he won't always just watch.
Guess that is a 100% no answer with non Eric path. Well, better then nothing!

Reactions: PML 021259

Alekc 1989

Apr 28, 2023
When did I ever promise the development of both paths? What I have in my plans labelled as "No NTR" is an abundance of scenes with non-NTR but on the path with NTR. Max has sex too, he won't always just watch.
I'm very sorry that things are going this way.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I was expressing that I find being cheated on sad!

Wow, Kinkshaming me for not finding being a cuckold kinky. What character you have there.

You can jerk off to whatever you want, don't push what you do with the game on to me. Thank you very much!
We all know what you meant by that, are those other kinks also sad just because they're not forbidden or conveniently only NTR?

And I wasn't kinkshaming you, I was being sarcastic.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
We all know what you meant by that, are those other kinks also sad just because they're not forbidden or conveniently only NTR?

And I wasn't kinkshaming you, I was being sarcastic.
Paranoid much? and who the hell is "we"?

Seeing things that are not there and projecting what you think on to people.

You need to seek professional help!

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes