troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
I would just like the normal version to be as rich as the NTR version we feel that the developer is a cuckold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the thing to discuss here is, are "NTR" and "Cuckolding" the same thing? Or are they different things? I think they are different. Because "Netorare" is a combination of two words, one of which means "stealing". As far as I know, there is no "stealing" in cuckolding. Moreover, there is mutual consent. That's why I think this game is not NTR but cuckolding. In this game, Eric does not steal, Max allows Eric. They make an agreement as if they were "shopping" on some issues. Max is not happy about this, but there is no stealing either. Actually, this game is stuck somewhere in between. It is not NTR, it is not cuckolding (of course, I am saying this assuming that they are two different things).

Nov 18, 2021
I think the thing to discuss here is, are "NTR" and "Cuckolding" the same thing? Or are they different things? I think they are different. Because "Netorare" is a combination of two words, one of which means "stealing". As far as I know, there is no "stealing" in cuckolding. Moreover, there is mutual consent. That's why I think this game is not NTR but cuckolding. In this game, Eric does not steal, Max allows Eric. They make an agreement as if they were "shopping" on some issues. Max is not happy about this, but there is no stealing either. Actually, this game is stuck somewhere in between. It is not NTR, it is not cuckolding (of course, I am saying this assuming that they are two different things).
Cuckloading is where you willingly share someone you love to another person, here the NTR tag is for that you love someone and the villan (or Eric) takes that person away from you to then humiliate, share (based on different definitions). It kind of similar but cuckloading is where your partner will come back to you , but in this case of NTR she might not.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
In this game, Eric does not steal, Max allows Eric. They make an agreement as if they were "shopping" on some issues. Max is not happy about this, but there is no stealing either.
here the NTR tag is for that you love someone and the villan (or Eric) takes that person away from you to then humiliate, share (based on different definitions). It kind of similar but cuckloading is where your partner will come back to you , but in this case of NTR she might not.
I'm a bit confused. Does your partner come back to you after what could be a chapter of humiliation, or does she not? Both your view points agree on that the MC isn't happy about sharing their LI with Eric. Does this mean he's portrayed as a pushover, or does he have reasons to do "business" with Eric? I don't mind spoilers. I can see there may be a fine line here between NTS and NTR and that's what appeals to me, but I'd like to know it there's some point where you can flip the game on Eric and either win back your LI exclusively, or at least end in a situation where you're in control (as in, not simply accepting because you find out you have a fetish for being humiliated). I think I read somewhere in this thread that the "deal" with Eric is one-sided, and you don't get anything out of it - is that the case, is it unavoidable if you take the sharing path, or can you play it to get some satisfaction from it in the end, come out on top, have your LI tell Eric she's yours even if you're sharing, something like that.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes