S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
hi there, since no one actually bothered to reply to me, i`ll just quote myself again, in the hope that i get even a hint of a response this time ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
hi there, since no one actually bothered to reply to me, i`ll just quote myself again, in the hope that i get even a hint of a response this time ....
You have to make a mistake on purpose while helping Lisa with homework in your room on a night (it must have been 22:00 or 23:00, I don't remember exactly) when she was going to school the next morning. According to the screenshot you posted, you have to do this 3 times. I didn't actually say anything different than what was written in the screenshot. That's probably why people haven't responded.

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
I have an idea for a new mechanic for the game developers and artists phones specifically Eric's and the girls max can sneak and look at there phones an see pics an video Eric took during sex see the texts and sexts between Eric and the girls and the girls can send sexy pictures to Eric it also gives a good reason for som more close up shots if there pics Eric is taking instead of just what max can see peaking and in the cooperative route Eric can send pics to max even in the war route Eric can send texts and photos to taunt max

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
I would love to see some Eric Olivia and lisa art I see it starting slow him talking to them by the pool flirting a little then him being a little more forward to Olivia maybe catch her tanning alone while Lisa's in the pool or house after a few times he offers to apply lotion after a couple times he gets a little more daring when applying the lotion after awhile and she's gotten used to it and started to enjoy it he may start giving little gripes and touches and flirting harder they could start doing little things like making out or get her to give a hand job or finger her outside around the corner from lisa he could sneak in while she's showering after swimming and she'll blow him and as he start to get involved with lisa in the rest of the game he'll start flirting more with her then applying lotion for her and as she starts lessons with him and Ann he'll get more aggressive more groping more flirting some heavy petting kissing handjob blowjobs as her lessons progress and once both girls are at a certain point he'll start flirting with both at the same time then he slowly gets more daring secretly groping one or the other behind the others back or while they're not look then start applying the lotion to both at the same time and over time he slowly stops being as careful and more daring slowly showing himself doing more to each other until he's clearly just groping and kissing both of them and from there he has them start doing more with him together and with each other double blowjob/handjob 69ing fingering making out all building to full blown threesomes in the pool the shower the terrace the living room as he gets involved with the other girls maybe pull in Alice or Kira here are some good examples from page 1
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017...azy_afternoon_01_by_funfictionart-dbmyq71.png

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017...l_lazy_afternoon_by_funfictionart-dbmyqa4.png

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
I'm thinking of scenes with Eric Kate and Alice it starts with Eric having already seduced Alice and it's the nighttime scene of Kate smoking by the pool topless in her panties eric comes to her and basically tells about him and Alice and she'll do what he tells her and she is his now and if Kate wants to keep their relationship she will have to be with them while they're talking he's backed her up against the wall he starts groping her breast then kisses her and then slides his hand into her panties they make out for awhile till he takes his hand off her breast puts it on top of her head and slowly pushed her to her knees she reaches up to his pants and takes out his dick then starts to give him a blowjob till he cums on her face and breast he reaches down pulls her up picks her up and starts fucking her up against the wall they keep fucking until they finish with her bent over one of the pool chairs scene change it one of the nights Kate stays over and sleeps with Alice Alice is wearing her usual submissive outfit and is tied to the bed with a ball gag Kate is standing in front of her telling her she's been a bad girl and needs to be taught a lesson but says she'll need some help and walks over to the door opens it and Eric walks in and kisses Kate Alice is suprised and tries to talk but is stopped by the gag Eric takes charge tells Kate to get on the bed and get Alice ready for him she gets on all fours on the bed and starts to eat Alice pussy while she is Eric comes behind her and suprised her and starts fucking her they both keep going both girls cum a couple times until Eric cums inside Kate then Kate unties Alice he orders her to lay on her back and for Kate to get on her face he tells Alice that Kate is dirty and to clean her up she starts to lick Kate's pussy as eric goes between her legs lines up and thrusts all the way into her she screams into Kate's pussy making them both cum Eric starts to fuck her and reaches out and gropes Kate's breasts then starts kissing her they go on fucking in different positions switching between the two they end with Kate on her back Alice lying on top of her breast to breast kissing each other their legs intertwined and spread and eric is fucking both of them at the same time penetrating one then the other or thrusting between their pussies grinding together until he cums

Reactions: oldshoe

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
And last I'm envisioning the scene where Kira and Alice come home drunk from the club but the one waiting for them is Eric the scene can develop several ways depending on your relationship with the girls if he hasn't gotten intimate he could just flirt with them or follow the max path and help them into bed maybe get a little handsy or if they've gone a little further in the relationship he can help one of them to the bathroom and get a blowjob or finger them to organism or if he's already having sex with one he can seduce that one or if he's sleeping with both and he's dominated them enough he can try for a threesome if he succeeds it can open up to further sexual situations between kira and Alice like Alice and Kate inviting Kira to have sex or other threesome opportunities with them or if Kira is already having having sex with Eric and Ann it open up a possibility of her trying to get Alice involved

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi PGN, really enjoyed how you have progressed the game. As I played current update, I realized something cool. With the introduction of the doctor, you have addressed Max's "superpower" of having sex almost every hour of the day.

That potentially positions Max to match one of Eric's greatest strengths and Max's greatest weakness (Eric's ability to fuck the girls senseless (of course he sometimes has to use drugs) while Max has lots of shots but no staying power). You already showed Max randomly improving his performance with Ann in the bathroom. The DP scene of Eric and Max with Alice/Kira and maybe Ann/Lisa in the future would reach new heights when Max can hold up his end against Eric. I'm really looking on where you take this game.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I have an issue with the hidden camera's and tried resetting the story for it but now I get this error.
Anybody know how to fix this?

cams.PNG

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
once this ntr path is done there will me the normal main story updates yes? cant wait to kill Eric in many different ways :D

Reactions: Sutski
3.60 star(s) 45 Votes