TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't see wallpapers from $40. Can you upload it or give link on it?
Gee... If only people would put highlitted text in the original thread so people could see it...
All images for the 0.5 update:
Cmon man. Legit all you had to was read the OP or the previous page of comments...

abusherko

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys can anyone give us a save file with these conditions please :
17/17 opportunities
lisa should forget about alex route
wallet event achieved so eric can't touch alice or kira
private punishment
thanks a lot

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
When I saw the post, I figured it would be those guys. And I think that's a apart of the befriend Olivia route, and most likely not in the GF route. But if it is in the GF route as well, then Alex should not be doing anything to Lisa.

Before 0.4 went live, DarkSilver said that the update would be smaller then previous ones. And yes it was grindy I agree. Hope 0.5 is bigger, a bit less grindy, and that he has the time to add more Ann stuff.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Alex is said to be episodic like Olivia and won't be another Eric. He's most likely just some easy to please, mindless hormonal fuckboy. He should only be available through Olivia's route. I don't expect to even remember he's a character when 0.5 drops because I'm on the boyfriend route, hopefully all up in Lisa's guts if it's a big enough update.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
And seriously I hate the picky people who complain about everything and anything but I need to say this, I just hope it isn't boring. This last update was nothing short of boring. Too much grind for too little content... From the pics and what I imagine this update will bring I'm seeing more linear, not grinding story coming... It's a bet like zen. There needs to be balance between a bit of grind and progression. Too much progress and people will finish the update quickly and be bored, too much grind and people will get annoyed.

And from a 2-3 sentence thought I ended up here... Poh-ta-to
The Game is pretty awesome! And I will pledged for it.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Poor MC watching while yet another guy comes and fuck his family member....DS really knows what his patreons want :D
He's profiting this time, at least :closedeyesmile:

Personally I chose this path because I treat Lisa as a daughter, so there's no problem at all. Furthermore, she kinda looks like my (real) sister, so that's really weird for me.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got private punishment with Mom, but she didn't want to touch my "thing" so I was spanked next to the table. Was kind of bored with the repetition after that so put the game away until the next update.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I'm really, really happy with all the Liza content that seems to be in v0.5 and all that. BUT. The quality of the renders have decreased a LOT. A LOT. Most of the renders from 0.4 had pretty shitty lighting, and i thought that it was a temporary thing but it doesn't seem to be the case, it's getting poorer by every preview. Fuck, look at the Alice wallpaper - it doesn't need to be on par, but c'mon, half of the game's appeal was EXACTLY art quality.

Reactions: tequilar
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes