wizard75

Jun 24, 2017
Got the message this morning that Big Brother has been banned from Patreon now. so there will be no more updates. :(

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Patreon only want games on the site that are bland crap that only under 18 year old player's want to play I.E - Super Gardening Simulator or Bubble Pop & not games that adults like to play. I would love to see this game continue on Kimochi Red Light where adult games can be funded so game can be finished.

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
Can somebody please tell me that if DarkSilver works with a team or alone? I never get this. Sometimes he writes in singular sometimes in plural. He earner like $10k or more on patreon and he had a post where he explains how devs like him """survive""" with monthly releases.... :)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Can somebody please tell me that if DarkSilver works with a team or alone? I never get this. Sometimes he writes in singular sometimes in plural. He earner like $10k or more on patreon and he had a post where he explains how devs like him """survive""" with monthly releases.... :)
How can anyone know why DS is doing this or that?
Best if you ask him directly.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Another discarded project. What if we take it and continue the development with also an engine switch that supports the mobile porting? (NOT RMV). LOL

Reactions: krantz01

thekat

Aug 10, 2017
How can you even think of making a new game on Patreon, when they could change rules again and ban glamor in 6 month time.

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
Hold the fuck up. Are you telling me DS is abandoning the project now because he can't get paid for it on Patreon? All these updates and with barely any meaningful content for Ann? Please tell me it's not true.

Reactions: seba0

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Hold the fuck up. Are you telling me DS is abandoning the project now because he can't get paid for it on Patreon? All these updates and with barely any meaningful content for Ann? Please tell me it's not true.
No, DS is putting BB on hold for now, until a better platform than Patreon comes around. For now, Patreon doesn't allow anything related to BB on his Patreon page, forcing him to put the project on hold.

Reactions: KaiserST and seba0

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Looks like it, others have managed similar situations meaning we know it's possible to do, for some reason DS has decided they don't want to.

I suppose given how much money they've made there's no real pressure to carry on the project.

Reactions: seba0 and krantz01

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
He had abandoned glamour in 2016 and returns to it now. What makes you so sure that he will forever abandon BB?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
DS has said he sent an e-mail to MakerSupport, but they also use PayPal, so might not be the best solution.
Bullshits. We also have MakerSupport:
It works with STRIPE not Paypal.

Please, talk about real things: a lazy behaviour. :)

DS doesn't make 90k a month LOL, not sure where you got that number from, but pulling numbers out of your ass isn't the best way to go about things.
Graphtreon guesses 7k-22k.
It can be retrivied with Patreon's api. We are in a forum with people saying they crack games, I have not to tell 'em how to check how much are the earnings. ;)

Reactions: Subyan and Asphyx

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Bullshits. We also have MakerSupport:
It works with STRIPE not Paypal.

Please, talk about real things: lazy behaviour. :)
Just going off what other people have said. I read on Discord that MakerSupport uses both PayPal and Stripe.

It can be retrivied with Patreon's api. We are in a forum with people saying they crack games, I have not to tell 'em how to check how much are the earnings. ;)
Graphtreon uses Patreon's API...

Reactions: KaiserST
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes