badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
No DS was told to remove the game completely as was MrDots, do not pass go do not collect $200. BB was either to be removed or his patreon was being removed.

thats because he did not do the Hard work on tackling incest off ... aka he ignored them .... and the dumb people that made him rich get a new game out of it ....but keep on making excuses for him :D

In$est was the tag :D

Reactions: Subyan

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
No DS was told to remove the game completely as was MrDots, do not pass go do not collect $200. BB was either to be removed or his patreon was being removed.
Smart guide to make an incest game a not-incest game:
Find all text, and put beyond the word: "mom\sis\bro" the other word "step-" : Fix done. Was it really difficult to do?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Smart guide to make an incest game a not-incest game:
Find all text, and put beyond the word: "mom\sis\bro" the other word "step-" : Fix done. Was it really difficult to do?

He did not want to do it anymore and used it as an excuse :Dit's not that simple to figure out ....im just a pissed off ex-patron that will never see mom get fucked .... and maybe he does it ion the next realize as fan serves

cant use Step have to use their names

like a real dev did IN sin aka DOD .... not this Crap of a game lol

Reactions: gestved and Subyan

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
As I posted in his comment section on Patreon:
"I talk not as a Dev but as a former supporter. Please don't blame Patreon, since they can't FORCE you to leave a game unfinished. You could release it almost anywhere else, even on a website made with the most basic free stuff... You want to start a new project and leave this unfinished? Fine, that's your prerogative, but people who gave you money, even if it was just 1$, deserve the truth."

I'm on Patreon too, I'm a developer too, my game doesn't break any rules but even if it was... well if I want it to continue development I simply continue to develop it and release on my website. I don't think 2500+ followers of DS have no idea about how to reach him out on the Internet...

I am not judging him by saying I'm a better dev, I think he can teach me many things (not on pledgers' care I believe though), but as a former supporter of his I feel I wasted the 20$ or so I gave him over time... Can you blame me?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Not even step is allowed in patreon. Also, they were clear in saying that they didn't want the game in person.

Mom will be fucked 0.13 so you can stop complaining about that.

Nah he lied to his patrons .... I dontlike Liers ...you all can worship him all you want I wasted my cash on a game that got no payoff and he just drops it and starts his game he wanted to do ... back in October :D

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
As I posted in his comment section on Patreon:
"I talk not as a Dev but as a former supporter. Please don't blame Patreon, since they can't FORCE you to leave a game unfinished. You could release it almost anywhere else, even on a website made with the most basic free stuff... You want to start a new project and leave this unfinished? Fine, that's your prerogative, but people who gave you money, even if it was just 1$, deserve the truth."

I'm on Patreon too, I'm a developer too, my game doesn't break any rules but even if it was... well if I want it to continue development I simply continue to develop it and release on my website. I don't think 2500+ followers of DS have no idea about how to reach him out on the Internet...

I am not judging him by saying I'm a better dev, I think he can teach me many things (not on pledgers' care I believe though), but as a former supporter of his I feel I wasted the 20$ or so I gave him over time... Can you blame me?
Spend my time worrying about whether Star Citizen will see the light of day, I wouldn't have figured DS would have such a lame excuse to get out of finishing BB.

As well as what you said, he could also spend some time changing relationships, not release a patch, but leave it up to the community to produce one, which would be out of his hands. Might be time consuming, but doable. Either way, I'm sure there's multiple things DS could do to continue BB, rather than drop the project.

The only benefit of a new project is that there was hopefully a lot of lessons learned with BB, but I wonder how many fools will fund him after dropping BB.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is something true! Around him, houses collapse. One thing (Game) at the time. DMD, DOD, ... And he gives a shit to them? He is an employer with four employees. He has to take care of them. He has to pay their salary. But he didn´t attach value?! I guess he calculated the "out" from Patreon. Why should BB get off cheaply? There is no reason! He didn´t to anything against. No plan b or c. If i had a game which makes me rich, i would do everything for it. And he?! "Oh, shit happens. Ok, now i have Glamour." Sorry DS, you deserve no trust and of course no money.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Modding is cool and all, but I will never consider it canon. But i do like the mods, and have played them all. If it's not DS writing the story then it's not the "real" game. For me atleast, I don't only play for the cg's. With out knowing, it do look like DS gave up too easily. But like I said i don't know, but what I do know is that I won't play Glamour and will pull my sub. Female MC is not my thing. One can only hope that DS picks up the game again soon..But I am skeptical atm. Time will tell.

Reactions: Corambis and Subyan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
DS doesn't make 90k a month LOL, not sure where you got that number from, but pulling numbers out of your ass isn't the best way to go about things.
Graphtreon guesses 7k-22k.
Wow 7k-22k.He makes that amount when he was with less than 1700 patrons march 2017.Better correct that to 30-35K.
Anyway DS is actualy lucky for 2 reasons.
1.He make it clear he didn't like anymore working on BB and want to concentrate on Glamour
2.The fact that 0.13 and sex with Anna will happen saves him at least 500 patrons.Imagine what will happen if neither Lisa,neither Anna was joining Max's harem before stop for unknown time BB.
Yes patreon is the one that should take the huge blame but DS is guilty too.He have chance to put Anna and Lisa's content way before that.Around 0.3 he have the idea that sex with Lisa will be around 0.8 and sex with Anna update or two later,but nothing of that happen.Guess why?I don't like to use the word milking but here it is appropriate.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Wow 7k-22k.He makes that amount when he was with less than 1700 patrons march 2017.Better correct that to 30-35K.
Anyway DS is actualy lucky for 2 reasons.
1.He make it clear he didn't like anymore working on BB and want to concentrate on Glamour
2.The fact that 0.13 and sex with Anna will happen saves him at least 500 patrons.Imagine what will happen if neither Lisa,neither Anna was joining Max's harem before stop for unknown time BB.
Yes patreon is the one that should take the huge blame but DS is guilty too.He have chance to put Anna and Lisa's content way before that.Around 0.3 he have the idea that sex with Lisa will be around 0.8 and sex with Anna update or two later,but nothing of that happen.Guess why?I don't like to use the word milking but here it is appropriate.
I demand a standing ovation for this post.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
And... everybody is talking about "discord"... "discord"... can these chosen ones please share the discord link?
Thank you. :)

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Dear DARK SILVER ,like everyone else,i am a fan of this game and i am also disappointed because it will be abandoned...i am not gonna say that only one part is to blame. Patreon are to blame sure,but to be honest i do belive that if you trully care for your fans, and you trully want to make them happy and you want to show them that you respect them,you can continue to work on this game and provide some updates,even if they come once every 3 months...You have my admiration for the fantastic work you are doing and not just mine,and i know that this wont keep you fed,but like i said above...all you have to do is to want to do it.We all know you can do it...Anyway i am sorry if i offended you in any way with this short message that was not my intention,there were only some sad thoughts regarding the fact that today nobody or almost nobody doesnt do anything if they are not geting paid...and that it's very sad...Good luck in the future with your new game Dark Silver.I hope that you will get to read my post...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Imho it's a bad development approach. Put everything in without completing anything. I've realized it working on my project, so we changed the development way modulizing game parts in blocks and completing features one by one. It's so sad that a so promising game has been dead. :\
It sure will cost him supporters on future projects as they will never know if their support will ever lead to a completed game.

Not even step is allowed in patreon. Also they were clear in saying that they didn't wanted the game in patreon.

Mom will be fucked 0.13 so you can stop complaining about that.
You base this all on texts of Emails DS himself presented to you....

Here is an Email I got from the President of the US.

Dear (Real Name hidden for privacy),
I hereby authorize you to collect $1 from every person who posts on f95Zone.
Sincerely and so ordered....
President of the United States
Donald Trump!
Now send me your cash! LOL

Reactions: groq
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes