bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
in BB MC gets to have lots of women. in glamour 1 woman gets to have lots of men. as a man and i cant speak for all men however pass on being a female thanks. i dont need to imagine peeps d**king me thanks all the same.

its the story and premise that have peoples imagination and wallets. I hope DS has saved for a rainy day. cause its raining.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
so.....thats it he just abandes his work when he finaly gets to the part ive been waiting for.....i was close to suporting him but now i lucked out because i wouldof been paying him for nothing dont get me wrong i hope his new stuff is good i dought ill suport it because he might just cancal this one to but im kinda tired of peaple there giving up on there work and not finishing it with how far this game gone i thought he was defrent but if he wanted this to end all he wouldof had to do is make 13 v of bb the ending but he just left it that is bull but good luck just know you ended one of the most adicking games i ever played teased me along with the mother then right when its about to happen you say fuck you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so.....thats it he just abandes his work when he finaly gets to the part ive been waiting for.....i was close to suporting him but now i lucked out because i wouldof been paying him for nothing dont get me wrong i hope his new stuff is good i dought ill suport it because he might just cancal this one to but im kinda tired of peaple there giving up on there work and not finishing it with how far this game gone i thought he was defrent but if he wanted this to end all he wouldof had to do is make 13 v of bb the ending but he just left it that is bull but good luck just know you ended one of the most adicking games i ever played teased me along with the mother then right when its about to happen you say fuck you
Hell he cancel the new one once before and now restarting it, but don't be fooled he's been working on it all this time and will release it slowly so he can milk his patreons out of more money.

Here it is and it was abandoned last year to work on BB.

Reactions: Subyan

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
so big brother is dead due patreon block

or delayed till find some other solotion ididnt understant well

its harder work but cant be abondoned incent story few text change few small patch entire story can be change

like dunno still incent but legal they can be cousin

like ann kira and y person 3 sister. y is dead.
ann took care of max as troubled kicked school from teenager

they are blood related but its not incent
cousin can legally even married.
i find disturbing still in rl but on paper can be legal

introcudtion story change after some text change noyt call them sister
still can train lisa as cousin etc

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
so big brother is dead due patreon block

or delayed till find some other solotion ididnt understant well

its harder work but cant be abondoned incent story few text change few small patch entire story can be change

like dunno still incent but legal they can be cousin

like ann kira and y person 3 sister. y is dead.
ann took care of max as troubled kicked school from teenager

they are blood related but its not incent
cousin can legally even married.
i find disturbing still in rl but on paper can be legal

introcudtion story change after some text change noyt call them sister
still can train lisa as cousin etc
Text changes wouldn't suffice... You're not the first thinking about this, just scroll back in the last 30 pages where it gets mentioned every few posts. Apparently patreon doesn't care about the strict legal interpretation. Family, step or not is family.
@moderator
Perhaps we could add a FAQ in the beginning with DS' answers to all the grievances?

TrigsTrik

Jul 28, 2017
This is the exact reason I dont back anything on Patreon. Developers like this milk their Patreons, release sub par updates, and when they can no longer make money off of it they completely abandon it instead of following through on the promise they made to their supporters. I hope all of Dark Silvers backer are intelligent enough to cancel supporting him.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Wow 7k-22k.He makes that amount when he was with less than 1700 patrons march 2017.Better correct that to 30-35K.
Anyway DS is actualy lucky for 2 reasons.
1.He make it clear he didn't like anymore working on BB and want to concentrate on Glamour
2.The fact that 0.13 and sex with Anna will happen saves him at least 500 patrons.Imagine what will happen if neither Lisa,neither Anna was joining Max's harem before stop for unknown time BB.
Yes patreon is the one that should take the huge blame but DS is guilty too.He have chance to put Anna and Lisa's content way before that.Around 0.3 he have the idea that sex with Lisa will be around 0.8 and sex with Anna update or two later,but nothing of that happen.Guess why?I don't like to use the word milking but here it is appropriate.
The truth, and nothing but the truth. DS has had enough time and financial investment to complete the project for 12 updates, something many developers will not have with new Patreon's rules.

By the way, congratulations to @DarkSilver for the incredible mark of two abandoned projects!

Reactions: MadMonk

raim

Jun 19, 2017
i Think DS need create his own side , for example: Summer Time Saga
no problems and all happy with happy endings))

Reactions: waclaw.macaj

badass

Jul 24, 2017
The truth, and nothing but the truth. DS has had enough time and financial investment to complete the project for 12 updates, something many developers will not have with new Patreon's rules.

By the way, congratulations to @DarkSilver for the incredible mark of two abandoned projects!
two? what's the other one?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Since the fan art community and the mod community is so active the game is probably going to be ditched by the author so it can finished by them.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Since the fan art community and the mod community is so active the game is probably going to be ditched by the author so it can finished by them.
Well actually the mod community is getting slower .. They didn't develop anything for 1 month .. I am waiting for Seduce mod ..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes