TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks to @DarkSilver for his game.
Great thanks to @elmandor , @IDeaDHeaDI @Maldus, @KaiserST : Top contributors to this thread.
Special thanks to the f95 team who made this game playable for free.

And last but not the least : congratulations @TCMS for his holy patience with all of us.
Since we're on the thank you notes...

Huge thanks to the peeps that have been sending me the game month after month, the anon who has cracked the game time and time again and @ikaruga @Chancer and @Galin for kickstarting the mod community around bb which made the game so much more easier / enjoyable to play and inspired other modders to take the work of the fan art thread and introduce new content.

On that note tomorrow will go as usual, although I'm not sure if a crack will be required, just to be safe I'll pass it to the usual guy and see what's up. After that, I guess I'll see some of you in the glamour thread. :) And who knows maybe one day we'll be back here for a new version :)

Special thanks to @a1fox3 for doing one hell of a job in the walkthrough thread and for keeping the bb threads organized when I had no time to actually be online and moderate it.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016

Huge thanks to the peeps that have been sending me the game month after month, the anon who has cracked the game time and time again and @ikaruga @Chancer and @Galin for kickstarting the mod community around bb which made the game so much more easier / enjoyable to play and inspired other modders to take the work of the fan art thread and introduce new content.

On that note tomorrow will go as usual, although I'm not sure if a crack will be required, just to be safe I'll pass it to the usual guy and see what's up. After that, I guess I'll see some of you in the glamour thread. :) And who knows maybe one day we'll be back here for a new version :)

Special thanks to @a1fox3 for doing on hell of a job in the walkthrough thread and for keeping the bb threads organized when I had no time to actually be online and moderate it.

yes, thank you all .... you're the best

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Special thanks to @a1fox3 for doing on hell of a job in the walkthrough thread and for keeping the bb threads organized when I had no time to actually be online and moderate it.
+1

Hopefully we can be back to our usual things in the future, when another update releases.

Reactions: TCMS and KaiserST

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Of all the thanks that have been said prior to, and today, I honestly think @a1fox3 is one who deserves a very special thanks, separate to the continuing thanks for all named and anonymous who've contributed to our continued enjoyment (both as patrons and pirates) of this game.

Why?

Even after having his promised hopes for something actually approaching an engaging romance system (for Lisa in particular) be dashed in a pretty bad manner, very shortly after the promised content was released, he still continued doing his part to help support us, and the smooth (as possible) running of this here section of the great F95.
I doubt I could have maintained the same professional distance to conduct myself as he has.

Very well deserved ass-kissing aside, good to see the Abandoned header has been removed for the On Hold header after tomorrow's release.
As delusional as it may seem to some, I honestly hope that's how it stays for quite some time... Just not as long as waiting for Half Life 3... please!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Kinda sad reading you post... I think loads of us enjoyed this game same as DMD helluva lot. Although at times BB was / is very much a grind to play... So on to tomorrow then.

Reactions: TCMS

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Guess I should leave my thanks as well. After all this was the game that introduced me to F95.

So my thanks to all of the staff and anons for the leaking, cracking and sharing of this awesome game.

Special mention for @TCMS who watched over this thread for over a year. ( Pretty sure anyone else would have killed themselves by the stress x'D)

My thanks also goes to the kind patreons who shared everything with us. Special mention to @elmandor @IDeaDHeaDI and @Maldus

And for the main helpers of the thread @a1fox3 with the walkthoughts and @armion82 being the BB archiver.

And last but not least for @DarkSilver who made this awesome game, and hopefully will continue to do so in the future.

I will see you guys in Glamour :eazyHype:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
He lost 400-500 patrons in few days. Is it related to recent events or just a regular patreon occurrence? According to graphteron every beginning of the month patron numbers drop similarly.

If it's just a regular thing then not many patrons dropped support (max 100-200).

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
He lost 400-500 patrons in few days. Is it related to recent events or just a regular patreon occurrence? According to graphteron every beginning of the month patron numbers drop similarly.

If it's just a regular thing then not many patrons dropped support (max 100-200).

patreon removed the game people were paying for. So, when that happened, of course people were going to remove their monthly donations. People can say what they want, but he was making what seemed like good money.

anyways, it is what it is.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
patreon removed the game people were paying for. So, when that happened, of course people were going to remove their monthly donations. People can say what they want, but he was making what seemed like good money.

anyways, it is what it is.
Yup! Talk about supporting the artist through tough times.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nothing to be happy about. It won't bring BB back and just harm development of Glamour. Moreover real number of patrons can be judged after Glamour is out for quite some time. Now it's just BB's effect combined with end of the month

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes