bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Now that this game has been marked Abandoned, I wonder how much longer this thread will go on......

If only mods were made to finish all those incomplete paths/opportunities. Especially Lisa Romance & deflowering...
Well, i plan to do some of that stuff in my mod "untold stories" but don't know yet when this will happen.
Maybe i will make a scene where Lisa is celebrating her 18th birthday with a very special birthday present for her! :)
But i am not working on a romance Lisa/Max, because i am a Ann-Fan :)

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I can add also
Lab Rats

A Zombie's Life it says abandoned but the game is completed.

Dreaming of Dana is almost done-only 1 more month

Zoe's Temptations

Imaginarium

Easies way to find all completed games is this-open the Games forum section, and click the completed tag at the top.
Any non[RPGM] game?
Controlling the little man always ruins the mood.
Go north take an apple , go south buy some beef ,go east...Go away!:FeelsBadMan:
I know a great game transformed from [RPGM] to [RenPy]:eazyHype:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whats up!
Im enjoying Big Brother since 3 Days and im already on day 236!
I have made a bad dicision with the "Schoolgirl-Path". I would prefer the Lisa as a GF part right now and dont want to start from beginning.
Is it possible to change that with a mod or cheat?

Cheers!

P.S.: sorry if someone asked that already!
No its not able to be done.

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
I never would have tought that the day that we get to bang Ann is going to be a sad day...
On one hand I can`t wait to make sweet sweet (or dirty) love to her, on the other hand, that will just mean the game`s "gone/done/dead/".

Dang it! :)

Reactions: Hlextor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I DONT KNOWN WHY ALL ARE SOO MAD IT'S NORMAL
NEW GAME = MORE MONEY !
Sure, if said new game is part of a still highly popular niche/fetish... like incest is, and Glamour's not, but Glamour's not incest based because Patreon's cracking down on incest-based titles like the KGB cracking down on homosexuals in the USSR (or the FSB in modern day Russia), or the FBI sniffing out "dem dirty commies" in the golden age of McCarthyism.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Dark Silver do you mind if someone else picks the ball and continue with the story? If yes can you post the pictures of the faces of the characters in 90 C angles, so that I can Maya the shit out of it!

Reactions: r0x0r

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Didn't we have a tradition to freeze the thread before an upcoming release?
Usually this was to avoid someone ask "is it out?" every 10 secs, but this time it would stop the DS-bashing before he's really pissed off. I would be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Didn't we have a tradition to freeze the thread before an upcoming release?
Usually this was to avoid someone ask "is it out?" every 10 secs, but this time it would stop the DS-bashing before he's really pissed off. I would be.
When they start to asking is when it gets locked down, don't worry it will get locked down soon.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
oooh yes, number 13 and released on Friday ..... Friday 13 ... horror day BOOOOOOH:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
As someone who was actually born on a Friday the 13th it really isn't all that bad......................... Never mind just thought about my life, your right it is a horror day. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Cyanide
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes