Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, that would be a good way to "shock" some people into actually paying attention to the things they're patron of, regardless of it being a negative effect on DS & Glamour.

Seen and heard of too many people who become patrons (sometimes of multiple projects etc) and forget about 1 or more of them because they pledge closer to, if not at, the minimum pledge amount.
It may lead to Patreon losing more than just the money they were making off BB. Cause those who do the smart thing and review all their pledges could cancel others in the process.

What is more likely to happen though in the long run, is people will wait until a release is made, Make their pledge, download the release and then cancel the pledge all on the same day.
This way they know they will only pay WHEN they download something and not just on the promise of something.

Yay, and then they hire one of those fancy lawyers and sue Patreon for 100 Millions for traumatizing them by taking their drug away...
Charming thought. But who will file a lawsuit and say publicly that he's an incest-loving pervert? Anyone here?
You don't need a lawyer to go to small claims court...But they might get one to take out a class action suit if there was enough money to have a lawyer take on the case. And when you are filing a suit you don't hae to give your own name you know...
Or maybe you don't!
Truth is no one is going to sue that's just ridiculous...It would be cheaper to just give them their money than for Patreon to hire a lawyer to defend itself.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Become a better fly on shit. Which of you falls out.
What was that? It makes no grammatical sense at all. Bad english, Feeble attempt at a joke or translation from the same guy who translates all those JAV titles that make no sense whatsoever?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Since we're on the thank you notes...

Huge thanks to the peeps that have been sending me the game month after month, the anon who has cracked the game time and time again and @ikaruga @Chancer and @Galin for kickstarting the mod community around bb which made the game so much more easier / enjoyable to play and inspired other modders to take the work of the fan art thread and introduce new content.

On that note tomorrow will go as usual, although I'm not sure if a crack will be required, just to be safe I'll pass it to the usual guy and see what's up. After that, I guess I'll see some of you in the glamour thread. :) And who knows maybe one day we'll be back here for a new version :)

Special thanks to @a1fox3 for doing on hell of a job in the walkthrough thread and for keeping the bb threads organized when I had no time to actually be online and moderate it.
Thanks old friend to remember me on theses thanks.

BB is a fun game, it keeps me awaken when i had work to do
I spent so many hours study it, patching it, trying to find the deep essence of the game, to finally provide some useful, non breaking mod to people like me who started the game from scratch at each release

Remember the fights, early builds, when protection were made, when protection was hacked, and even used to load our mod.

When debates are taken, when opinion are shared.

IMO : too bas Eric was gone, hope to find a NTR game in the future ;)

Farewell everyone.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Should we soon expect that patreon will forbid games in which MC have sex without marriage with the partner?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks old friend to remember me on theses thanks.

BB is a fun game, it keeps me awaken when i had work to do
I spent so many hours study it, patching it, trying to find the deep essence of the game, to finally provide some useful, non breaking mod to people like me who started the game from scratch at each release

Remember the fights, early builds, when protection were made, when protection was hacked, and even used to load our mod.

When debates are taken, when opinion are shared.

IMO : too bas Eric was gone, hope to find a NTR game in the future ;)

Farewell everyone.
Thanks for all the wotk you’ve done!

Reactions: KaiserST

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, today was the day we pay up our pledges in Patreon and DS has still over 2200 patrons. He lost about... 20% of his patrons. Perhaps a bit more than that in money, but probably not more than 30% of his income.

The good news from this is... DS and his team would survive. Sure, it woudl be better if he could keep working on BB but I am glad he can work on Glamour at least.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's something really positive that he can work on a game that he's a t least a bit passionate about. Even if I won't like it (I probably will) I find it much better than developing things he doesn't enjoy as much. Ofc life doesn't work that way but for DS it might.

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Nothing to be happy about. It won't bring BB back and just harm development of Glamour. Moreover real number of patrons can be judged after Glamour is out for quite some time. Now it's just BB's effect combined with end of the month
im happy he cant keep making games. Congratz to him. Im not hating. I'd like to see continue BB at some point, but good luck to him.

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Well, BB is a really hardcore game with many illegal and antisocial things. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that it was blocked. But still, I don't see a reason to stop the development. There are many ways to do this without Patreon and at the same time, whith continuing to make money. So, I think it's the matter of willing of DS.

At least, he could close all the remaining story lines and finish on it. It would take two or three updates.
would you go to work for 2-3 months for nothing? come on now dude! Go to your boss and say, dude im going to work for 3 months for free! let me know how you like it!

Reactions: JasonJemodah

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I read on the PATREON page of dark silver he has no choice to stop BB as far as the game was banned PATREON, I hope that dark silver will find another way to continue, see finish Big brother in any case he had done a great job

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes