PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
[Unity] [Onhold] Big Brother [v0.12.0.005] [Dark Silver] Discussion Thread
Now after all these Patreon disasters ,i'd like only post this while waiting 0.13 release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I have prepared for 0.14 release already!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tick Tok Tik Tock

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I was meaning the wait between $40 and the rest
Oops.. sorry. As to the WAIT, well there shouldn't be one. This is supposed to be a FREE release and for all. The issue now is where to find it not when. DS is limited on release options because of the Patreon thing. There is a possibility that it will be released here, but no one knows yet (well maybe DS knows but we don't). :)

Hope that helps more than my last. :)

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Oops.. sorry. As to the WAIT, well there shouldn't be one. This is supposed to be a FREE release and for all. The issue now is where to find it not when. DS is limited on release options because of the Patreon thing. There is a possibility that it will be released here, but no one knows yet (well maybe DS knows but we don't). :)

Hope that helps more than my last. :)
Doesn't he have a Discord page?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Doesn't he have a Discord page?
Yes, that's where I got my info. Sadly it may not be a release option with the Patreon issues. I don't really know about that.

My concern that I just had smack me in the face is how Save transfers and Mods will work. DS says this version will be open so no need to crack, but will that work with the mods and cheats from the cracked version?? does anyone know or have a decent guess??

Just a thought.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, that's where I got my info. Sadly it may not be a release option with the Patreon issues. I don't really know about that.

My concern that I just had smack me in the face is how Save transfers and Mods will work. DS says this version will be open so no need to crack, but will that work with the mods and cheats from the cracked version?? does anyone know or have a decent guess??

Just a thought.
Even if it's free for all it can still be cracked to have the mods work. The only question there is whether or not the cracker (Not sure if it's still Scale) will do since it doesn't NEED to be done. Only time will tell though

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Incest is a social construct, there is no harm if everyone is protected. This is complete bull shit.
Incest is like gender... It is not a social construct.

Seriously, I can understand how some "progressive" minded people can try to claim that gender is a social construct (mixing gender and gender role as the same thing) but incest absolutely is not a social construct.

As for it not harming everyone if they're protected... Don't be stupid.
Incest also covers non-consensual intrafamilial sexual abuse.
Oh sure it would be morally defensible if it only happened between educated and consenting people of legal age, but it doesn't.

asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
Mods puttin 'abandoned' and now 'on hold' days and hours before imminent release of a new update. Seems a good way to get people asking repetitive questions that gets everyone riled up lol. Counterproductive as fuck

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
From about 2800 patrons to about 2200 in two days. That's gotta hurt. Sorry DS, but your decisions aren't very well liked (but BB was well loved).
Are you not paying attention? he had no choice, IT WAS NOT HIS Decision to remove BB from Patreon. It was Patreon's.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Mods puttin 'abandoned' and now 'on hold' days and hours before imminent release of a new update. Seems a good way to get people asking repetitive questions that gets everyone riled up lol. Counterproductive as fuck
For a first post saying such things, I'm going to assume you haven't skimmed through the preceding 1099 pages to any degree.

At least half, if not more of this thread's content, is people asking the same questions over, and over again, without ever employing a little bit of common sense or even the intelligence to investigate to any degree, about what they're asking, as though they're the first and only ones who ask a question.
Then there's those people who see a few posts on a subject matter, but still don't delve just a little deeper to see if what they're going to ask has been answered.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Are you not paying attention? he had no choice, IT WAS NOT HIS Decision to remove BB from Patreon. It was Patreon's.
what he was saying that it wasn't DS decision to remove BB from patreon BUT it was his decision to abandon BB after 0.13 (for unknown ETA)

Reactions: BillyKidd

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
OF COURSE I don't mean it he shouldn't have removed it from Patreon!
He had options to continue with it some other ways, there's plenty, but he chose to put it "on hold".
He also chose to make a game with female MC... Do you REALLY think there's many people who will play it? 600 people already decided they aren't interested (me included, deleted my pledge).

badass

Jul 24, 2017
OF COURSE I don't mean it he shouldn't have removed it from Patreon!
He had options to continue with it some other ways, there's plenty, but he chose to put it "on hold".
He also chose to make a game with female MC... Do you REALLY think there's many people who will play it? 600 people already decided they aren't interested (me included, deleted my pledge).
we can only wish he realize his mistake and go back to BB ASAP considering he is losing 600 patrons already

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
what he was saying that it wasn't DS decision to remove BB from patreon BUT it was his decision to abandon BB after 0.13 (for unknown ETA)
well of course them2 basically go hand and hand. What was he supposed to do work on something for free?

Go to your boss tomorrow and tell him, hey, i wanna work for free for a few months! You do that, then you have a valid complaint.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes