badass

Jul 24, 2017
well of course them2 basically go hand and hand. What was he supposed to do work on something for free?

Go to your boss tomorrow and tell him, hey, i wanna work for free for a few months! You do that, then you have a valid complaint.
who said work for free lol

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
Text changes wouldn't suffice... You're not the first thinking about this, just scroll back in the last 30 pages where it gets mentioned every few posts. Apparently patreon doesn't care about the strict legal interpretation. Family, step or not is family.
@moderator
Perhaps we could add a FAQ in the beginning with DS' answers to all the grievances?

no its not they said if u call them sister mom etc blood realationship not important

but cousin if u call and do them cousin its legally no instest they can even married

so all those sugestion u mantioned still called ann mom and lisa alice sis
ann is problematic maybe

but lisa and alice cousin story
oh just need ride of alice lisa threesome too

or canfind another solotion

just turn like diffrent game using all those render with
still easier then new game

so abondon all big brother think
u cando all dorm house kind something
they can be all streenger all story need rewrite

issue here darksilver now no enough money this game for him side job
even lot of people payed his plan not do good game sold people no his goal was milkin people monthly
so if wasnt this problem at 2020 still will get super small upgrades

becouse of he not earn huge amount money so he cant focus all his effort in game

people already bored people already said he losing patreons
so instead of fixing issue and finishing game not apeal him

otherwise can save
or can do another platform

till now seen so many games so many devoloper %90 they stop or abondon projects

except profosional some game companies all amateur works goes like this.

do some promising thing they bored or busy they give up

and seriously i really dont get it this obsession about incest too

if they were strangers i didnt fell any diffrent

if ds wana salvage this he can.
he dnt wana bother with it.
he dont wana couse more trouble.
if he do changes im sure some patreon will be say nasty thing etc

posiblity salvation endless
max canbe stranger
lisa and alice can be cousin
kira canbe cousin diffrent generation too
or do ann headmistiss some place instead of scretery
eric can be something else

as long as they not they call eacher mom son sister etc its not agaist thier rules

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i guess if Glamour' game not giving fans great hype/ good response, i think DS and team will thinking to going back to this game (BB).

But, the main problem is how will they provide this BB in good website which doesn't have incest issue.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
For anyone who lose hope with MC girl, hey are they haven't played adult game with MC girl? So many great game with MC girl/women.

Like example, ELEANOR 1 & ELEANOR 2 from Lesson of Passion.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
no its not they said if u call them sister mom etc blood realationship not important

but cousin if u call and do them cousin its legally no instest they can even married
The legality of sexual/marital relations with cousins being incest is more flexible, depending where you are in the world and sometimes even what part of a country.
So, you're right and wrong at the same time regarding cousins being candidates for incest considerations.

Btw, that took all of a minute with a search engine to find...

As to your points regarding rewriting the familial relations between the characters... Patreon said no.
That point has been discussed already. At least a dozen or so times.

D

Deleted member 286529

how does one unlock Olivias mom Diane any (and yes im doing the olivia path)

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
i guess if Glamour' game not giving fans great hype/ good response, i think DS and team will thinking to going back to this game (BB).

But, the main problem is how will they provide this BB in good website which doesn't have incest issue.
I'm guessing with glamour people are waiting to see what the game is like before handing over their money, add I understand it we only have a very early version of Glamour at the moment.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
I am never going to play DS game because he just robed all our money by showing us fake hopes;Actually he have earned enough money from this game and he become bored by this game so he stooped it.so it is waste investing money on him as there is no guaranty that he will complete the new game when he will get bored then he will stop working on that game also.

D

Deleted member 286529

I don't think that she is in the Olivia path (I don't think that path will even be updated anymore). Diane is in the sister girlfriend path.
Thanks and can you explain why BB i gone completely because i know patreon change a rule what was it?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A few things:

1) Please stop messaging me asking when it's going to be released.

2) Game is cracked, mods are working. Just need on skunk to upload.

3) Images are already decrypted and so are texts.

4) No changelog unless someone reads the text files and wants to make one.

5) Huge and I mean huge thanks to the person who cracked the game. It has brought so much attention to f95zone and the staff team can't thank him/her enough for their work.

See you soon with the game :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes