sikici

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks DS for this amazing game. Characters were special, story was good, i realy enjoyed game. It is sad to see this game had to go onhold.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why is " onhold " ?
Here's the tl;dr:
2. Big Brother is going to be frozen and 0.13 is going to be considered a final version of the game for now. We may continue BB development if we find an alternative to Patreon.
3. Our Patreon page is going to be completely reworked and restarted without Big Brother.

shooter7999

Jul 6, 2017
I gotta hit it one more time from the beggining. No cheats, no walkthroughs, i feel like i know enough about the game to get by just fine. Among the top three games in any competition and by any parameters.

Reactions: tankdick

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Since it's the final update I feel it's totally fair to ask for and end of .12 save file without getting redirected - Lisa Yoga route thx <3

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
lol and to think I downloaded 0.12 just a few days ago... I feel like this developer is not getting the credit he deserves. This game (even though it's extremely grindy) is one of the most in-depth games I've played in a long time. I hope he gets to continue this wonderful game and someone please tell me that lisa has finally decided that we can bone her.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
lol and to think I downloaded 0.12 just a few days ago... I feel like this developer is not getting the credit he deserves. This game (even though it's extremely grindy) is one of the most in-depth games I've played in a long time. I hope he gets to continue this wonderful game and someone please tell me that lisa has finally decided that we can bone her.
Lisa remain virgin forever, because no more update will be come. #PrayForLisaPussy!!

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this game isn't "on hold" its abandoned... Dark Sliver has already jump ship and has begun another game... 0.13v is the last update... (this isn't Dark Sliver fault but blame Patreon:mad::mad::mad:)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Doesnt matter who is to blame he lost from yesterday to today over 600 patrons. The ship is sinking and it sinks fast.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
this game isn't "on hold" its abandoned... Dark Sliver has already jump ship and has begun another game... 0.13v is the last update... (this isn't Dark Sliver fault but blame Patreon:mad::mad::mad:)
Actually ar both fault in this situation, read the thread and you will know what I talk about it.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Big Brother has been forced to the back burner for the moment but DS will not let this game die after so much work has gone into it. I hope he will find a new way to fund it in the future but at the moment it's a case of out of sight out of mind and we all have to suffer for it. :frown:

Reactions: jackolante

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
im stuck on v.11 and i cant start "things" of v.12 .. is there some walktrhough or something i realy need help or maybe save game for v.11 ?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes